Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sajabajax)
    I know that people with 100% UMS can still get rejected, but out of interest I wondered if anyone could tell me what you think the average UMS percentage is for a successful Cambridge law student? Or what percentage would make it likely for you to get called for an interview? My GCSE grades are 5A*'s, 4A's and I got 4A's in AS levels with a UMS percentage of 95%. In your opinion do you think I'd get an interview?
    You have absolutely no chance of getting an Interview I'm sorry to say. You're GCSE's are massively below par and you usually need 100% UMS to get an Interview, as you said a lot of them get rejected anyway.

Although, you have a good chance of getting into places like Kingston University so you should be fine!

Btw, it's "ideal".

ReputationRep:
    ComputerMaths97 is spewing bull****, don't listen to him

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dancatpro)
    ComputerMaths97 is spewing bull****, don't listen to him
    Says the one only throwing around insults, just feeding the troll + no constructive information for this "student".

I checked his profile - He has posted the same questions but with different results before.

ReputationRep:
    There is currently an "Ask peterhouse" thread where I am sure you can ask this sort of thing.

Last year at my college someone applied for maths with 89% UMS and still got an interview. No way is Law going to have a >95% requirement to get an interview.

Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.