Turn on thread page Beta

Are Flybe really that bad for delayed flights? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I was thinking of flying down to Manchester from Glasgow next month instead of driving and the only airline from Glasgow that fly to Manchester is Flybe. The prices seemed reasonable but I read reviews that their service is awful and about 95% of their flights are delayed by more than 30 mins. In fact, I found it hard to find a good review about them.

I know for cheap airfares, you can't expect much but have any of you flown with them before?
    Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Few airlines have good reviews online - I doubt it occurs to many people to review a good flight. I've always found Flybe OK flying out of Norwich.

A quick nosey here would suggest that their on time performance is actually pretty good, better than Ryanair, Easyjet and BA.

ReputationRep:
    Haven't flown with them since the early 90s but I wouldn't hesitate to do so again - every time I hear about them it's positive.

I like reading websites like airlinequality.com but always do so with a pinch of salt.
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Have flown with them 4 times. (from Exeter to Charles De Gaulle and back and from Exeter to Dublin) We got delayed coming back from CDG for 2 hours. But other than that, we've had no problems.

ReputationRep:
    Thanks everyone. I think I will just book the flights after all then.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
Could you cope without Wifi?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.