Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by asher)
    I wonder why Indians and Pakkis are allowed to immigrate here in limitless numbers, and whites of course are not allowed to object to it. After all, this isn't India or Pakistan.

I also wonder why India is for Indians, Pakistan is for Pakkis but Britain is a multicultural melting-pot for all races (actually only for non-white races).
    nearly all the foreigners are all working to fuel britains economy and they pay their taxes and dont affect you in any other way. and if you think britain is the only multicultural melting pot where f**k have you been living, look over the ocean.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KerChing)
    nearly all the foreigners are all working to fuel britains economy and they pay their taxes and dont affect you in any other way.
    Except for the massive amounts of crime.

(Original post by KerChing)
    and if you think britain is the only multicultural melting pot where f**k have you been living, look over the ocean.
    You mean America? Isn't it strange how only WHITE countries like America and all of Europe are expected to be melting pots? The liberal goal for the world goes as follows:africa is for blacks, the middle east is for arabs, asia is asians, but Europe is for all races (except whites, they'll be pushed out by all the immigrants).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by asher)
    I wonder why Indians and Pakkis are allowed to immigrate here in limitless numbers, and whites of course are not allowed to object to it. After all, this isn't India or Pakistan.

I also wonder why India is for Indians, Pakistan is for Pakkis but Britain is a multicultural melting-pot for all races (actually only for non-white races).
    i am assuming that you are a lad. If you used a language like that in front of me i would have banged your teeth right out.

Y da fuk do you think britian even allowed the asians in 50's and 60's. Its cos they needed the cheap labour to boost their economy after the war. You shuld be thankin these ppl. You need to sort you head out and think before open dat big trap of urs.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by davidkrane)

You mean America? Isn't it strange how only WHITE countries like America and all of Europe are expected to be melting pots? The liberal goal for the world goes as follows:africa is for blacks, the middle east is for arabs, asia is asians, but Europe is for all races (except whites, they'll be pushed out by all the immigrants).
    you are forgetting that america was not originally a white country........tell me who pushed who out.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kay0)
    you are forgetting that america was not originally a white country........tell me who pushed who out.
    Damm this is one of those posts that you read and you think I wish I'd thought of that. Good point

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by randdom)
    Damm this is one of those posts that you read and you think I wish I'd thought of that. Good point
    yes...thats why when i hear all those extremist people talk about 'keepin america white & christian etc' i just laugh. people need to brush up on their history before opening their stupid mouths davidkrane.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kay0)
    yes...thats why when i hear all those extremist people talk about 'keepin america white & christian etc' i just laugh. people need to brush up on their history before opening their stupid mouths davidkrane.
    He's been banned

ReputationRep:
    He's been banned
    good

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Speciez99)
    in america yes
    which is exactly what we are talking about

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by carldaman)
    With who? Itself? Don't forget that the USA was still a nation in shock, who would believe anything their administration told them.
    and?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vienna95)
    and?
    That isn't exactly a rationally thinking Nation I think was the point that was being made.

ReputationRep:
    He's been banned
    why? for being an idiot? id hate to think free speech was being quashed. he may be alluding to what he perceives as a difference in tolerance and secularity between continents, which is entirely valid. am i going to get banned aswell?

ReputationRep:
    That isn't exactly a rationally thinking Nation I think was the point that was being made.
    and (what has that got to do with the point)?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vienna95)
    why? for being an idiot? id hate to think free speech was being quashed. he may be alluding to what he perceives as a difference in tolerance and secularity between continents, which is entirely valid. am i going to get banned aswell?
    No he sent a couple of girls including me very offensive PM about relationships between white girls and Black men.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by davidkrane)

What about South-Africa then??

ReputationRep:
    No he sent a couple of girls including me very offensive PM about relationships between white girls and Black men.
    ok.

ReputationRep:
    having been to india, though not of indian/asiatic origin, i may ask: have you seen that sh**hole? and pakistan, from what i hear, is much worse. they are always begging the usa for money and help.

regarding countries, its very difficult to "HATE" a country- there are so many aspects; culture, economics, policies (domestic/foreign), geography, history, etc.

whenever you generalize to that extent something is wrong.

for instance, lets say i hate pakistan. one should counter with, what exactly do i hate about that country? and i respond, "islamic fundamentalism is so rampant." and you respond, "well, saudi arabia is the most fundamentalist nation in the world..." and so forth and so on

the point is, once you narrow a person down like that, you find the source of their dissension

being married to an indian woman, of course, begs my bias

ReputationRep:
    Did you even read the thread? Its point is that if its so wrong to hate Indians and Pakistanis, how come Americans can receive so much flak without any eyebrows being raised. At the time the "Do you hate Americans" thread was proving both popular and controversial.

ReputationRep:
    i read it, but was responding to earlier comments; some of their points veered off topic as well

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by airflow)
    there are some nice black/asian/packi people but we need to start moving the stani's back to their country as they have flooded london
    Maybe if you hadnt moved to their country first they would have stuck there.
    There's a saying: What goes around comes around.

Poll
Are you going to a festival?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.