Do you hate Indians or Pakistanis? Watch

This discussion is closed.
Vienna
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by randdom)
I don't support the palistinians resitance it isn't the best way that they can do it. I support the things that they are fighting for but not the actions they are takeing. I think it would be justifiable for the Isrealis to prevent palistinian they percieve as a risk from entering their land using reasonable force which is some situations may be fatal. I don't think that occupying palistinian land is justifiable and the many bombings that happen aren't justifiable.
what is reasonable force?

bombings?
randdom
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by vienna95)
what is reasonable force?

bombings?
I think reasonable force is what happens when you defend yourself when causing minimal damage to the person who is attacking. For example it is reasonable to kill someone if they are running at you with a gun about to shoot but not if they are going to punch you. I don't think the Isreali bombings are reasonable ways because they seem to go over the top. Too many innorcent people die as a result of them. If you feel you have to kill a spiritual leader then it is better to assinate him and only him.
sneezyme
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
sorry it was meant to be a sad face, but there are no sad faces! i mean to say 'DON'T HATE' (as i not just me, but people shouldn't hate)
AngelofnoColour
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by sneezyme)
sorry it was meant to be a sad face, but there are no sad faces! i mean to say 'DON'T HATE' (as i not just me, but people shouldn't hate)

yeah no one shud hate.
randdom
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by BlueAngel)
yeah no one shud hate.
trying not to sound corney. Unfortunately this world is full of hate.
Vienna
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
If you feel you have to kill a spiritual leader then it is better to assinate him and only him.
er, which is what Israel does..

which Israeli bombings do you refer to?
kriztinae
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago

yes killing lots of innocent people in the process
randdom
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago

It isn't what they do. I have seen numerous news reports about the bombings that Isreal carry out which are "targeted" they do hit their target but civilians are killed at the same time.
material breach
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Anyone how posted on the "do you hate americans" thread should of provided evidence for there hate, then it would been clear for everyone to see what a stupid thing it was, the notion of hating a whole race or nationality is simply ludicrous.

On a seperate note I think dislike of American foreign policy is totally justified, not because they are powerful but because its deterimental at times for humanity. E.g. who did the invasion of Vietnam help? well not the people of Vientnam, a dictator was proped up and their country was destroyed, not Americans lots died ect, So critism of these policies which affect people in other countries is more than justified. The same can't really be said about the policies of Indians and Pakistan, since the Governments of these countries have not interfered in a bad way in other countries in the same way America has.
F.U.R.B
Report 14 years ago
It isn't what they do. I have seen numerous news reports about the bombings that Isreal carry out which are "targeted" they do hit their target but civilians are killed at the same time.

i can second you on that....especially the killing of a palestinian father and his son captured on news coverage shows the true nature of these wars...it does not matter who gets hurt as long as the message is put across...i think there is a phrase for this.." an eye for an eye"...but vienna u clearly have got some clearcut opinions about this which i mostly agree upon!

it's just sad to see that where there can be an easier option to issues such as war, people would rather sit down and discuss these later after the damage is done rather than before and try and solve it together with the third party!
kimoni
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Speciez99)
The same can't really be said about the policies of Indians and Pakistan, since the Governments of these countries have not interfered in a bad way in other countries in the same way America has.
my point exactly

this should have been your initial post.
oh well.. :rolleyes:
Faboba
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
The incident either last year or the year before when Israeli helicopter gunships flew into Palestinian territory and obliterated Yasser Arafat's next door neighbours rather springs to mind.

Edit - Am I the only one that thinks this thread's title sounds like an either or question? ( Do you hate Indians or Pakistanis? Hmmmm... well I voted for Pakistanis last time... I'd best go for Indians this time round ).
F.U.R.B
Report 14 years ago
yea i remember that too! the amount of destruction is unbelievable...it makes you think whether there will be any land left at the end worth fighting for??
pepper
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by evilmonkey)
Why do u hate Pakistani's and Indians? You didnt really justify why. I'd like to know, I'm quite curious?...i guess
I'm sorry if I offended you. I didn't say I hated them!

I should have said that my encounters with Indians/Pakistanis in Sheffield and Manchester has made me dislike them. IN MY EXPERIENCE - males seem to constantly sexually harrass women from all races, and white people are often insulted in a foreign language.

I received a threatening PM regarding my reply. I admit that I'm racist and ashamed of it, but does the PMer not realise that he is making people like me even more racist?
kimoni
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by pepper)
I'm sorry if I offended you. I didn't say I hated them!

I should have said that my encounters with Indians/Pakistanis in Sheffield and Manchester has made me dislike them. IN MY EXPERIENCE - males seem to constantly sexually harrass women from all races, and white people are often insulted in a foreign language.

I received a threatening PM regarding my reply. I admit that I'm racist and ashamed of it, but does the PMer not realise that he is making people like me even more racist?
If you had an open mind then you would know that a few people can't possibly represent a whole culture. I've met plenty of white ********s, doesnt mean everyone's like that
_EMMA_
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
this is not the subject of the thread but why are there so many indians and pakistanis in the UK? and esprecially london? that i have found put by reading this thread. is it a historical aspect behind?
oh, btw i don't live in the UK so i apologise if this question seems rather stupid.
Pegasus
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by grace)
But you should know (as a muslim, and i assume you know your own religion?) that it is very much a sin for a young girl to have conversation with a man whilst they are unsupervised. I know a muslim whose father beat her within an inch of her life for this very reason.
You seem to be under the mistaken belief that a Muslim is someone who live there live word for word according to the Koran.
Islam is an umbrella term just like Christianity covering a number of beliefs, with everything being based on the main idea that there is one God with Muhammad being his last prophet. IMO if that is what you believe then you are a Muslim. So I would still consider someone a muslim if they talked to a member of the opposite sex, but I wouldn't consider someone who was part of The Nation of Islam to be a Muslim. There are of course others schools of thought e.g A Muslim is someone that follows the 5 main pillars of Islam. However, not many people in this day and age belive that you can only be a Muslim if you agree with every word of the Koran. And by 'this day and age' I don't mean just the western world but also islamic countries such Pakistan and Bangladesh.
Howard
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Pakistanis? I'm impartial to be honest. Don't hate them. Not especially fond of them either. Rather how I feel about the French actually.

Indians? I like them but I couldn't eat a whole one.
kildare
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by _EMMA_)
this is not the subject of the thread but why are there so many indians and pakistanis in the UK? and esprecially london? that i have found put by reading this thread. is it a historical aspect behind?
oh, btw i don't live in the UK so i apologise if this question seems rather stupid.
They are former British colonies.
kokopops1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
whoa....good experiment i gtta say...very clever...i hate things like this tho...usually end up with ppl saying go back 2 ur own country....
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you chained to your phone?

Yes (66)
19.94%
Yes, but I'm trying to cut back (134)
40.48%
Nope, not that interesting (131)
39.58%

Watched Threads