Reply 20
Original post by william walker
Pm me. Maybe we could get together for a quick knee tremble. :wink:

pm me :wink:
I am in real life. But I can be a bit more naughty on TSR can't I. :wink:

saucy :lol: that's a good loophole. I'll be sure to use that one :colone:
Original post by Jess2502
not a slur at all , only touchy girls get offended. im proud to be slutty, and i mean double standards with boys and girls. Basically im saying im a player

"'A key that can open many locks is called a master key, but a lock that can be opened by many keys is a sh*tty lock.'”meaning is females are locks and men are keys because thats the way the animal/human dating system works.
if you're opened by lots of keys then you're easy to unlock and thats unattractive to a male.
i can't help it ! haha it's literally every friday night im shagging a random guy but hell i love it . Any other gals like this? I try and shag as many lads as possible and i don't get the double standards !

Just a quick question so have you shagged any lads that you found unattractive?
Original post by sqwertylol
"'A key that can open many locks is called a master key, but a lock that can be opened by many keys is a sh*tty lock.'”meaning is females are locks and men are keys because thats the way the animal/human dating system works.
if you're opened by lots of keys then you're easy to unlock and thats unattractive to a male.

Yeah that's basically what guys say to girls to keep them contained and in little boxes. Like we're all oil paintings waiting for a man to insert a key. Our own joy doesn't come in to it at all.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 25
Original post by Black Cat
Just a quick question so have you shagged any lads that you found unattractive?

no
Reply 26
Original post by sqwertylol

i only have sex with hot males though so do have good standards, i'm unattainable for the majority
Original post by RainbowKiwi
No fanx m8, my kiwis don't wanna be slutty :erm:

The way you type literally just makes me want to rep you xD
Original post by driftawaay
x10

Men dont actually like cum dumpsters other than for the purpose of dumping their cum into them and thats it.

hahahah you.
Original post by M0nkey Thunder
The way you type literally just makes me want to rep you xD

so relieved you said rep m8 :hand: saw the 'r' and thought omg :eek:
Reply 30
Created account today, all posts are on this thread. At least put some more effort into being a troll. Tut.

Posted from TSR Mobile
As a Muslim girl, I like to reveal my ankles deliberately, when in Clark's shopping for shoes. Oooh baby, I feel so slutty.:tongue:
Original post by Anonymous
As a Muslim girl, I like to reveal my ankles deliberately, when in Clark's shopping for shoes. Oooh baby, I feel so slutty.:tongue:

I always jizz in my pants whenever I see your ankles!

:biggrin:
Original post by Anonymous

That's haram you know we men look at everything :colonhash:
Reply 34
Do you like girls as well :colondollar:
Pm me. Maybe we could get together for a quick knee tremble. :wink:

Biggest ****boy of TSR. Congrats! :smile:
Reply 36
Does seem like a troll to me :biggrin:
no

You really are not fun at all. :frown:
Troll alert.
i can't help it ! haha it's literally every friday night im shagging a random guy but hell i love it . Any other gals like this? I try and shag as many lads as possible and i don't get the double standards !

That question will be answered THIS SUNDAY NIGHT, when John Cena faces Chris Jericho for The United States Championship at SSSSSUUUUUUUUUUUUPPPPPPPPEEEEEEERRRRSLLLLLAAAAAAAAMMM

Latest

Trending

Trending