The Student Room Group

French Help

Hi , I'm writing a piece of French about myself and has anybody got any links to model answers I could read if possible please.
Original post by 12GabbyL
Hi , I'm writing a piece of French about myself and has anybody got any links to model answers I could read if possible please.

Moving to the languages section for you :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I don't know about model answers but if you are writing about yourself try and use (if your school provides them) grammar and vocab booklets. if you don't have them then try this website called 'memrise' it helps you learn new words. I hoped this helped even if I couldn't fully answer your question.
Reply 3
Hey, your textbook probably has some good stuff but failing that you could just google.fr search and some backalley forum which people introduce themselves on in french - although most of them speak in slang so it might be hard to understand. Whatever you come up with though i dont mind checking through it so feel free to send it to me when you finish :smile:

Gosh that is so simple, no need for Google.fr gobbledygook!

Thing of one in English, or whatever your native tongue is, and then spend a couple of hours translating it into French.

If you're struggling to find words, use a French Thesaurus. If you're struggling to translate words, use a (Native tongue) to French dictionary.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending