Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I'm very confused about which university I should
    go to to study law.

ReputationRep:
    Many universities teach very similar things so I guess it depends on where you want to go
    Check the guardian subject tables and it'll tell you the top 100 universities for each subject

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hey, thank you for your help Emaily.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GeorgeInayat98)
    I'm very confused about which university I should
    go to to study law.
    Hello!

I have just finished my law degree in Essex and I simply loved it! Essex offers a wide range of modules that you can choose on your second and third year, so if you want to know more just ask and I will be happy to answer any question!

^Andriana

ReputationRep:
    Hey Adriana.
    I was wondering what are the entry requirements for Essex, also thank you for your help.

Afraz G

ReputationRep:
    Depends on your grades / predicted grades. If you're aiming for a career in law after your degree, your best bets, in order, are:
    1) Oxford, Cambridge
    2) Durham, UCL, LSE, Kings
    3) Other Russell Group
    4) Follow general league table lists after this

ReputationRep:
    Hey Adriana.
    I was wondering what are the entry requirements for Essex, also thank you for your help.

Afraz G
    Hello Afraz,
    Here are the entry requirements for law at Essex:
    • A-levels: ABB – BBB, including an essay-writing subject
    • GCSE English: C
    • English language requirements for applicants whose first language is not English: IELTS 6.0 overall with minimum 5.5 in each component

ReputationRep:
    Hey man
    Are those the universities, which will allow you to pursue a career in law, in your opinion.

ReputationRep:
    Hello again Andriana,
    I will further look into the university of Essex and get back to you as soon as I can.

Afraz

ReputationRep:
    Hey man
    Are those the universities, which will allow you to pursue a career in law, in your opinion.
    To pursue a career in law you will need a training contract at a firm. The list I wrote is the order in which top firms typically regard different law courses at university.

University open days

1. University of Bradford
    University-wide Postgraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  2. University of Buckingham
    Psychology Taster Tutorial Undergraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  3. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Campus Visit Undergraduate
    Wed, 1 Aug '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.