Turn on thread page Beta

has any1 revised an A level in only a week... watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dust)
    lol hunny that isnt average!

but its all good.. hopefully u'll b well successful in wateva u do and whereva u go
    Aww *hugs* Thanks for your encouragement and compliments! I am unduly flattered!

On a better note, if I get ABC, I'll be off to Durham to do Law! I've heard it's a beautiful place and I hope I enjoy it there.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lilsunflower)
    Aww *hugs* Thanks for your encouragement and compliments! I am unduly flattered!

On a better note, if I get ABC, I'll be off to Durham to do Law! I've heard it's a beautiful place and I hope I enjoy it there.
    will they accept you if you got ABCUUU? anyway whatever you do GOOD LUCK! and have an above average life!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lilsunflower)
    History
    Econs
    English Lit
    Maths
    F Maths
    General Studies

And THIS year I've got an Econs AEA as well. That makes 7 'subjects'... I think I'm going insane.
    Jeez, the AEA looks insanely difficult for History. I can remember seeing a sample paper which had about 3 pages of continuous prose for source material. Then it asked a question about revisionism which looked like thesis stuff, lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chats)
    will they accept you if you got ABCUUU? anyway whatever you do GOOD LUCK! and have an above average life!
    Of course they will!
    And that means I need CEUUUU for my A2 exams... but I still want my As, even if it is semi-impossible!

See ya! I'm gonna start my revision for tonight's Maths exam. Damnit...

ReputationRep:
    If you had paid attention during the year then there should be no worries as revivion will simply be brushing up on a few things that you may have forgotten

good luck in your exams

University open days

1. University of Cambridge
    Christ's College Undergraduate
    Wed, 26 Sep '18
  2. Norwich University of the Arts
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Fri, 28 Sep '18
  3. Edge Hill University
    Faculty of Health and Social Care Undergraduate
    Sat, 29 Sep '18
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.