Turn on thread page Beta

20 and I sleep with 16 year olds watch

I'm 20, yet I find 16 year old girls the most attractive (and easy to bed)

Do you consider this to be particularly bad?

ReputationRep:
    It's legal. Nothing else to it. Not a particularly big age gap.

ReputationRep:
    Hmm, weird. Most men prefer slightly older girls (google it)

ReputationRep:
    umm

ReputationRep:
    It's legal and as long as it's consensual there's really no issue. And by consensual I mean a continuous and enthusiastic 'yes', not something you manipulated someone into doing.

Ngl though dude, it's kinda weird if you deliberately go out of your way to find 16 year old girls.

ReputationRep:
    Playa

ReputationRep:
    ummm nice one m8

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I'm 20, yet I find 16 year old girls the most attractive (and easy to bed)

Do you consider this to be particularly bad?
    How does a man of your age find 16 year old girls to bed?
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    Did this really need asking? Honestly?

ReputationRep:
    Cool story bro

ReputationRep:
    I think the maturity difference between 16 and 20 is pretty damn different.

ReputationRep:
    It's obviously just physical (as said, the maturity and life experience are so different), but I don't think that's particularly bad, so long as they are up for it. I would find it creepy if you went only for timid 16-year-old virgins though, because it implies you are looking to take advantage of their inexperience, and that this gives you some kind of kick.

ReputationRep:
    Do you pick them up from school too?

ReputationRep:
    teach me master

ReputationRep:
    I mean it's legal but a bit creepy... I'm 20 too but I could never sleep with a 16 year old boy. I prefer my partners to not be calling me to pick them up from detention and whatnot but each to his own 😣

(Original post by battycatlady)
    It's legal and as long as it's consensual there's really no issue. And by consensual I mean a continuous and enthusiastic 'yes', not something you manipulated someone into doing.

Ngl though dude, it's kinda weird if you deliberately go out of your way to find 16 year old girls.
    t's not like I don't shag older girls too.. I just think 16 year olds are hot

(Original post by Lucasium)
    How does a man of your age find 16 year old girls to bed?
    Beaches, bars etc..

(Original post by PinkMobilePhone)
    Did this really need asking? Honestly?
    So... your answer?

(Original post by QuantumBiologist)
    I think the maturity difference between 16 and 20 is pretty damn different.
    I'm not that mature. I still play Pokémon and Minecraft (in addition to going out clubbing etc)

(Original post by llys)
    It's obviously just physical (as said, the maturity and life experience are so different), but I don't think that's particularly bad, so long as they are up for it. I would find it creepy if you went only for timid 16-year-old virgins though, because it implies you are looking to take advantage of their inexperience, and that this gives you some kind of kick.
    Yeah not a fan of virgins. Too messy. Too much hassle.

(Original post by Nathan Prescott)
    teach me master
    Well what is there to teach. They are easy

ReputationRep:
    Eww m8 :hand:

16yr old girls are pretty impressionable, they haven't matured fully yet. Especially in comparison to a 20yr old. This is why they're easier to bed and you sound like you're exploiting it.

Eww m8 :hand:

ReputationRep:
    I mean maturity as in personal feelings and whatnot, not personal interests.
    Obviously each to their own, but generally in terms of relationships and emotions 16 year olds are different to 20 year olds.

ReputationRep:
    do u help with their homework afterwards?
    lmao do they invite you to go to parents evenings too?

(Original post by QuantumBiologist)
    I mean maturity as in personal feelings and whatnot, not personal interests.
    Obviously each to their own, but generally in terms of relationships and emotions 16 year olds are different to 20 year olds.
    I just love the slender leggy look and how they feel (down there)

(Original post by vis break)
    do u help with their homework afterwards?
    lmao do they invite you to go to parents evenings too?
    Actually one time I did. I am fluent in French (my mother is French) and clearly GCSE French isn't much of a challenge

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 10, 2015
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.