Turn on thread page Beta

25th anniversary of the Fresh Prince of Bel Air watch

ReputationRep:
    Here's a good read of the creator Andy Borowitz

Sad that James Avery, who played Uncle Phil, passed away last year as if he hadn't imagine they might have done some sort of a special show. But can still watch the episodes today if it was on TV.

The first few series' episodes were my favorites: Will dating Jazz' sister; Will becoming the basketball star to the annoyance and jealousy of Carlton; Carlton taking on a bet to live in Philly and one of my best is the episode when Will/Carlton get stopped by the police and Carlton not understanding the reasons why they were stopped.

But all the characters, even the ones on the periphery like Coach Smiley, all added to the show's success.

ReputationRep:
    I love this show. by far the best show to have been created, you can watch it over and over again and still end up crying with laughter, every episode was hilarious and you always took something from it. from the 1st to the last, it was amazing!!!! sad that james avery died, I actually cried when I found out.

Simply Amazing!!

(Original post by Aky786UK)
    Carlton taking on a bet to live in Philly
    Is that the one where he called himself C-Note, or am I thinking of a different episode? :beard:
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad
    I liked the show, but I don't think it's that good.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    First things first, rest in peace Uncle Phill

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by + polarity -)
    Is that the one where he called himself C-Note, or am I thinking of a different episode? :beard:
    Haha, yes it is. Although I always thought it was "C-no" for some reason but brilliant episode!

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.