The Student Room Group

Post in this thread and I'll tell you what I think of you as a user

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Schrödingers Cat
Oh hey :biggrin:

I like you as a user, you give good points and make good arguments. I also respect your backing for Islam even though you're not religious yourself. It shows a lot

Good poster in general even though we disagree on most things :tongue:

Hehe, your posts are really cute :redface: You're pretty funny and at the same time can post whatever you want even if it's something out there :tongue: I also like your blue avatar pic :colondollar:

Why hello :u:

TSR's next RobMl? :wink: It's like you thirst over every girl who posts :tongue: But at least I know you're joking because you're actually a very good Christian man :smile:

Stop thirsting though :tongue:

We've never spoken and I'm not sure I haven't seen you post :frown: Can't say much I'm afraid :/

I think I've seen you post a few times in the relationships thread? You're a really nice person and have always give helpful advice :h: Although we've never spoken we'd probably get on well :tongue:

I'd say I generally like you as well btw! WIth regards to Islam, tbf I get that with you it definitely IS I dislike Islam and not Muslims, but it's just that with other people it's so often not!
Original post by The Free Radical
LMAOLine crossed :cool:

I don't think you have, cause you've stopped posting :smug:

Doesn't give you an excuse to carry on :tongue:
Original post by SourLikeLemon
I don't think you have, cause you've stopped posting :smug:

Doesn't give you an excuse to carry on :tongue:

When she gets back online

All kindz of lines are gonna be crossed :colone:
Haha, knew you'd post here :wink:

Every single post you made has involved Hirlo and she really must have had an effect on you! You are a pretty thirsty user :wink: but I know if it's you making the post it will always make me laugh. I think you just need to tone it down a bit :tongue:

Also seriously don't take anyone's opinion on here seriously, (including mine) especially not IAmanze who's head is bigger than his ego. He just likes putting people down and being arrogant.

Haha. You can tell where I am going to post because of my post pattern? :wink:

Not every thing I post just when I believe I can fit her in and it makes some sort of sense. I mean when I am talking about politics or religion it wouldn't really make sense. :tongue: Well she is the first person I have liked in about 10 years so yeah she has had an effect on me. :h:

Yeah I know. Still looking for the pretty Anglican girl to interact with. :frown: That is why I do it really, as it never leads to an interesting conversation. I can get really put off when I can't find any Anglicans and some people don't even know what I mean why I say Anglican. Just what is happening when people don't know the name of the Church established within their nation. :s-smilie: Then people say they don't know because they are dumb or not really interested in religion. However the truth is they don't know because the secular government school have removed the Church of England from their teaching. In many parts of the nation the Church has lost all reverence and power because of it. Sorry for my anti-government/Pro-Anglican rant. :redface:

Yeah he is a real piece of work. He made 2 posts telling me that I should "get out" and he found me "disgusting" or something to that effect. Then I just thought he was trolling so decided to VM and waste some time having a back and forth. Then he said PM me, so I did and he came up with a load of insulting rubbish with nothing to back it up. I just sort of lost my head and made a thread about it, also to call him out for being the way he is with people. I didn't expect much in the way of replies, but it became a rather long thread. :s-smilie:

Cheers for telling me what you think of me. :smile:
Original post by jedanselemyia
me? :K:

I've stalked your profile before :K:
I think we may have been in the same whatsapp group before.... what was your name? :mmm:

You're a nice girl with strong opinions and we've probably argued before :laugh: I love your black girl appreciation thread :h:

Ok I'll stop stalking now :creep:

Good user though :smile:

Original post by pineneedles
I don't expect you'll have much to say about me, but go ahead :h:

Oh but there's so much I know :colone:

I've actually found a user who posts useful things in the maths forum :woo:

Although we haven't spoken and I haven't seen you post I can tell you're lovely :h: Good luck getting into maths and keep helping Maths people :biggrin:

Original post by Mochassassin
Me, pls. :mmm:

You sure? :colone:

Mochaaaa, Mocha, Mocha..... mhmm what do I say about you.... :mmm:

You have become a greattt friend and even though we've argued quite a few times we always resolve :smile: I'm sorry all the drama tsr has brought you but you're too mature for that ****. You'll be fine as always :biggrin:

You're really kind and I don't really have a bad word to say about you :hugs:

I think you should stop taking threads off topic though :colonhash: Like with your amazing lips in this one :wink:

Lot's of love <3 :jumphug:

Original post by 0VOID0
I'm definitely no one, for now.

Yeah sorry bro I don't really know you and don't have much to say :/

Original post by So Instinct
:yy:

I think you've changed your name from Archer? :curious: Anyway we haven't spoken but I do know you and you've made some great arguments and points in the threads I've seen, shame you don't post as often now though. Nice seeing you around though :smile:
What do you think of me?

You sure?

Mochaaaa, Mocha, Mocha..... mhmm what do I say about you.... :mmm:

You have become a greattt friend and even though we've argued quite a few times we always resolve I'm sorry all the drama tsr has brought you but you're too mature for that ****. You'll be fine as always

You're really kind and I don't really have a bad word to say about you :hugs:

I think you should stop taking threads off topic though Like with your amazing lips in this one

Lot's of love <3 :jumphug:

Awwwwhhh, thanks mate. Those were really nice things to say.
The arguments were hilarious though, ngl. Petty af and so trivial. Well, in hindsight.
I'm glad we don't take them seriously and can move on from them. :teehee:
Oops, sorry for derailing earlier. :mmm:

:hugs: <3
smh you're on page 6 wait your turn :tongue:
Original post by Badgr
I'm really new :biggrin:

But I've seen you around...!

Please just guess for me :smile:

I'll stalk all your 15 posts :teeth: :wink:

Well you're a software developer which is cool and you go to OU, I like your avi :cool:
You seem really nice though :h:

Awwww :puppyeyes:

I've seen your thread and I'm so sorrrryyy, life must be pretty sucky atm with everything going on. If you need someone to talk to for help or if you just want someone to chat to feel free to PM me :smile:

From your other posts you do act very young for your age which is just brilliant :ahee: cause no one's got time to grow up :cool:
You're an absolutely lovely user! Can't say you've ever done anything bad or posted something mean so :smile:

I wish you all the best :hugs:

Original post by hihihihihi
Hello.

Hihihihihihi :cool:

I can't actually say we've spoke n and I haven't seen you post unfortunately :/

buuuuut you have Jonny knoxville as your avi so you must be a hero :tongue:

Original post by L'Evil Fish
Don't know if I want to be destroyed... But why not, if it's too harsh, tone it down :wink:

:laugh:

Actually it was just that one argument where you said languages are basically pointless which made me annoyed even though they're one of the most employable skills you can have :rolleyes:

Apart from that you're one of the only users on here who has amazing grades and actually doesn't brag about it, your post count issss insane and you should probably come off tsr every now and then :wink:

Congrats on Cambridge though you'll fit in well. You seem like a decent guy tbf maybe you just need to get out more? :wink:

Original post by cole-slaw
Do the mods, get a ban.

No mods have posted :frown:

As for you every single post from you is devastating and I had no idea you were so old :gasp: You speak the truth a lot of the time but it's so blunt and harsh it's funny.

You act like a teenager but you're actually in your mid twenties which is hilarious :tongue:

Good poster

Original post by Vivie123
Bom dia

I'm sorry I don't know much about you so can't say a lot I'm afraid :dontknow:
:jumphug:
in this thread
I knowww, na it wasn't. I went on holiday for ages and just never came back. I don't think anyones even on tc anymore? Everyones moved onto whatsapp now and that group was weiirrrrd

Anyway yeah don't see you post much on here but when you do you talk sense and people should listen to your advice. On tc you were a lad and we get on well, friendly guy who can take a lot of banter :wink: Was decent and you're a good guy :biggrin:

New member but I've seen you post in the Islam threads giving some good points :tongue: We're on the same wavelength when it comes to that and you have some good points so nice one :yy:

Decent poster

TC has less life in it than @K.C's love life atm, whatsapp still going strong tho with less weird **** happening :biggrin: Thanks tho!! Could say the same about you :thumbsup:
Do me, kinda curious to know another's opinion
Posting to see if my existence is even noticed.
Original post by alexschmalex
TC has less life in it than @K.C's love life atm , whatsapp still going strong tho with less weird **** happening :biggrin: Thanks tho!! Could say the same about you :thumbsup:

What's wrong with you? Omd I'm dead :rofl: :rofl:

@Schrödingers Cat :ahee:
Thank you wasn't expecting that :yep:
You're being so nice on this thread though.
Maybe too nice :colonhash:

Spoiler

Do me :biggrin:
Go ahead and post something and I'll give my opinion of you, not that my opinion matters at all and you should take this thread lightly. :yy:

If you're not a well known user or if we've never spoken I won't be able to say much :biggrin: So please forgive me :puppyeyes:

I'll also add if you know we don't get on as users what I say will be very limited to avoid getting carded :redface:

What are you waiting for? :colone:

Can't resist, please! :smile:
You have no idea who i am m8
Go ahead and post something and I'll give my opinion of you, not that my opinion matters at all and you should take this thread lightly. :yy:

If you're not a well known user or if we've never spoken I won't be able to say much :biggrin: So please forgive me :puppyeyes:

I'll also add if you know we don't get on as users what I say will be very limited to avoid getting carded :redface:

What are you waiting for? :colone:

what are your opinions about me ? :biggrin:
Do your worst :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest