The Student Room Group

Post in this thread and I'll tell you what I think of you as a user

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Schrödingers Cat

I have seen you post a lot actually! Usually giving advice to people haven't seen you debating and you're so nice! Always have something nice to say :smile: Great user keep up the posts

Thank you this was so nice! I didn't think you'd be able to say anything about me but thanks so much :h:
Original post by Anon_98
I know right. :rofl: Oh my, no I totally didn't. XD Gosshhhh, what do you take me for¿¡ :tongue: Ahhh yes, I suppose you're absolutely right Schrö...I mean, I am posting in here after all. :mmm:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Erm.... don't make me answer that :wink: Oh wow :colonhash:

I mean I am the one who created the thread and has had time to almost do like 200 responses... :teehee:

Original post by ForgetMe
It's unforgivable to forget me :spank:

Sorry master :ashamed2:

Original post by TheGreatImposter
aww, this is so nice, thanks! :biggrin:

Welcome :h:

Original post by Motorbiker
That was shockingly accurate.

Did you know that off the top of your head or did you go stalk my posts?

No need, you're a popular poster and I've been on your lifting thread quite a lot :smile:

Original post by lucaf
I think you have me confused with someone else, I don't do physics :tongue:

You post about physics though and you have a nebula as your avatar :hmmm:

Original post by liquity
Thank you this was so nice! I didn't think you'd be able to say anything about me but thanks so much :h:

You're welcome :h:

Original post by Mr...
Thenks:h:

:indiff:

Yeah the boring forums :tongue:

Hehe you know it to be true :wink:
Original post by Reue
Clearly missed the 'ruling out a relationship' part :wink:

Hello Reue, one of my favourite mods if not my favourite mods on here. Actually second favourite cause there's someone else :mmm:

Anyway you seem like a cool guy and you do cool stuff like snowboarding, you're also pretty rich af so that's also awesome. I have a feeling your dutch but I'm sure this is nonsense, you do look dutch though.

Very useful poster on finance and you always post some funny stuff to members I don't like :wink: Great guy would love to hang out (no thirst)

Original post by TheTruthTeller
Ahahah :biggrin: I finished my GCSES and yes I guess you are right about joining and begging for help loool

Lol jesus though you joined early :tongue:

Original post by Nidfeo
I'll just post here to increase my post count..

Make all the excuses you want :wink:

Mhmm I've hardly seen you post actually.... maybe you're just no a regular poster but you have a cool avi and I've deffo heard of you :curious:

Genuinely don't if you're male or female but you post weird stuff :holmes: Don't have too much to say though :iiam:

Original post by Ayaz123
Hello :smile:

Hi there, seen you post a few times, you're a Muslim right? :holmes:

You're deffo one of the more relaxed religious people on here who takes time to argue well, make some good points and don't insult people over it

I respect that :congrats:

Original post by TheBlueBiro
Haha, I'm not well known but just out of curiosity, go ahead OP. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Can't say I know much about you I'm afraid :sigh: I'm sure you're a really nice person though :h:
Seem lovely :redface:

Original post by XcitingStuart
Me please! The good, the bad, the indifferent. :biggrin:

Interesting poster, definitely a sleuth and a bit of a stalker :tongue: Post mainly in chat and likes to know peoples business :holmes:

We've had a few arguments but nothing major, haven't seen you debate too much but I agree with most of what you say

Original post by JoshDawg
I don't think you've spoke to me but maybe you have read some of my messages or something. Whatcha thinkin'?

mhmmm don't think I've seen you post a lot. Have a feeling you give advice mainly and don't hang around in chat. I think you're a pretty decent poster but could be wrong though :wink:

Can't say too much else :dontknow:
(edited 8 years ago)
Erm.... don't make me answer that :wink: Oh wow :colonhash:

I mean I am the one who created the thread and has had time to almost do like 200 responses... :teehee:

Sorry master :ashamed2:

No need, you're a popular poster and I've been on your lifting thread quite a lot :smile:

You're welcome :h:

Yeah the boring forums :tongue:

Hehe you know it to be true :wink:

Good slave, good :colone:

Hi there, seen you post a few times, you're a Muslim right? :holmes:

You're deffo one of the more relaxed religious people on here who takes time to argue well, make some good points and don't insult people over it

I respect that :congrats:

Thanks & yea I'm Muslim but one of the calm and relaxed ones :smile:
Reply 365

Nebulae are pretty! :tongue: and I don't recall posting about physics, although I may have done since I do find it interesting...
Original post by liquidconfidence
Omds, I'm actually scared to say something :tongue:

Hi :colone:

Omg are you the user who made that thread about fetishes for guys belly buttons? :eek4:
That was soooo weird! That thread got deleted by the mods because you said some really inappropriate things in it which was 18+ material :mmm:

Bit of a weird member and after you made that thread your posts were a lot more sexual....

Apart from that you're such nice user and it's so cool how you do all theses sports :biggrin: Would be cool to hang out sometime :cool:
Good luck with the studies I'm sure you'll do great :h:

:jumphug:

Original post by arfah
This thread seems popular. :erm: OP I don't think we've spoken much, but if you have an opinion/ criticism of me I'd like to know what it is :smile:

You jelly? :smug:

Na we haven't spoken because you were too invested in RobMl right? :wink:

Fairly new user but seem to have become popular quickly dazzling everyone with your photos :holmes:

You do seem lovely and most of what you post is good except when you take it off topic in your circle jerk group :mmm:
You do TKD which is really cool and I'm interested that you have an interest in Islam but aren't Muslim? :holmes:

Good user though :h:
Reply 367
Hi :colone:

Omg are you the user who made that thread about fetishes for guys belly buttons? :eek4:
That was soooo weird! That thread got deleted by the mods because you said some really inappropriate things in it which was 18+ material :mmm:

Bit of a weird member and after you made that thread your posts were a lot more sexual....

Apart from that you're such nice user and it's so cool how you do all theses sports :biggrin: Would be cool to hang out sometime :cool:
Good luck with the studies I'm sure you'll do great :h:

:jumphug:

You jelly? :smug:

Na we haven't spoken because you were too invested in RobMl right? :wink:

Fairly new user but seem to have become popular quickly dazzling everyone with your photos :holmes:

You do seem lovely and most of what you post is good except when you take it off topic in your circle jerk group :mmm:
You do TKD which is really cool and I'm interested that you have an interest in Islam but aren't Muslim? :holmes:

Good user though :h:

Thank you. Didn't expect such a kind response :h: And I am Muslim :smile:
Go on, then. This should be interesting.

Mhmm I've hardly seen you post actually.... maybe you're just no a regular poster but you have a cool avi and I've deffo heard of you :curious:

Genuinely don't if you're male or female but you post weird stuff :holmes: Don't have too much to say though :iiam:

Maybe we could hook up and then you'd find out more about me? :sexface:
Original post by Kittyboy
I don't know you, give it yure best shot0

I don't really know you either.... ummm seen you post like once I think. You're not a regular poster though but I guess you seem like a jokey user who's quite funny

Original post by ZuluK
go on, what am I like? so curious

I don't know :biggrin: But seriously don't think I've seen you post so I can't really give an opinion :holmes:

Original post by frances98
I don't whether to be scared or not but ok

Posted from TSR Mobile

You should always be scared :colone:

Umm another user I haven't seen I'm afraid... not sure what to say :erm: Sorry :/

Original post by Meninism
in

Made me lol tbh. Good use of showing some of the ridiculous point of feminism.

Funny user

Original post by Scurve II
Let's make things tricky. Don't talk about me, talk about Arieisit.
Good luck.

Interesting.....

He's an arrogant user who no one really liked because his views were controversial and he came across as overly harsh.

I didn't think he was that bad but he could have been a lot nicer and still expressed his views. Probably good he's been banned.... He was pretty intelligent though

Always the joker :wink:

I'm still surprised (and a little jelly) of your post to rep ratio :eek: Like what. All you do is post jokes smh... Although you do make me laugh and you're probs the funniest female user on here :rolleyes:

Apart from that you don't post much but when you do it's always good. Only recently came across you as a user though :ninja:

You could be a threat to me :hmmm:

Original post by eoe
What do you think of me?:smile:

Only seen you post once and you gave some good advice, really lovely user :h:

Original post by samina_ay
What do you think of me?

Can't say I've seen you post..... so I won't be able to give you an opinion I'm afraid :frown:
go on den.

waiting for the "who are you maggot"
Me!! Me!! ( I am fairly unknown though so this ought to be fun!! )
Original post by bassbabe
Hehe funny but meh :redface:
I've been nicer than usual on here, gone too soft :colonhash:

I agree you are being really nice recently

I prefer you mean :wink:

Original post by ForgetMe
It's unforgivable to forget me :spank:

Oh you changed your avi back, I do recognise you now. I've seen you post a lot in the relationship forum and give good advice :smile:

Original post by TheGreatImposter
aww, this is so nice, thanks! :biggrin:

Original post by Another
Come on, you've got to know who I am right. Right?!?!?!!

Maybe :holmes:

Seen you post a fair bit, quite a mixed user between advice and being funny :tongue: Mainly post decent stuff and you debate quite a lot I believe. Most of your posts I agree with :smile:

Original post by CoolCavy
erm hi :h: im kinda nervous bout this game...

Because you joined like 3 weeks ago I don't have much of an opinion but from the posts I've seen you seem lovely! :h: Will be interesting to see what kind of user you'll be :tongue:

Original post by Ayaz123
Thanks & yea I'm Muslim but one of the calm and relaxed ones :smile:

Yeah thought so :smile:

Original post by arfah
Thank you. Didn't expect such a kind response :h: And I am Muslim :smile:

Really? Didn't expect you to be :smile:
I assume you immediately regret the decision of creating this thread with the amount of people asking for your opinion.
Try me §
Reply 375
Stalk my posts and find out about me now :colondollar:
Original post by ChickenMadness
hi

Test

Posted from TSR Mobile
Not sure if you know me
Hi

Quick Reply

Latest