Turn on thread page Beta

What things get you to sleep quickly? watch

ReputationRep:
    As you can probably tell, I'm trying to sleep, want a good efficient sleep for college tomorrow but it never happens. I know it's stupid but help! Thanks. Ps: I have already put my phone away for ages yet can't fall asleep, so ignore the phone.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Masturbation.

working

ReputationRep:
    Just contemplating how warm it is? And how comfy bed is when you've been busy all day? Sounds stupid but once you start thinking about it it tends to make me feel kinda sleepy :P

ReputationRep:
    space documentaries.
    I like space, so I'm interested enough to follow along with what they say. Hate physics so that literally puts me to sleep.

ReputationRep:
    weed

ReputationRep:

The most relaxing song ever.

ReputationRep:
    A warm glass of chocolate milk :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Valium

ReputationRep:
    Absolutely nothing.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Absolutely nothing. I find getting to sleep very difficult, staying asleep is also a challenge for me.

ReputationRep:
    Sleeping pills?

ReputationRep:
    Sex.

ReputationRep:
    I find listening to ASMR really gets me relaxed and asleep.
    ASMR is like those virtual massages. Or you could listen to a meditation clip, just anything that relaxes you.

ReputationRep:
    Make sure you're comfortable in bed. Listen to something soothing. For me, listening to the radio helps me fall asleep. Not always though

ReputationRep:
    Reading.

(Original post by Philbert)
    Masturbation.
    dem post orgasm sleepy chemicals.

ReputationRep:
    asmr, wearing ear plugs, imagining perfect situations in your mind...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iSerendipity)
    Make sure you're comfortable in bed. Listen to something soothing. For me, listening to the radio helps me fall asleep. Not always though
    Never works for me. I mostly leave most of my heavy music on at night(I'm here tryna sleep listening to 175 BPM stuff(normal pop is at ~85 lmao)). Soothing stuff put me in in an emo mood and that's the last thing I need when I'm going to bed :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Imperion)
    Never works for me. I mostly leave most of my heavy music on at night(I'm here tryna sleep listening to 175 BPM stuff(normal pop is at ~85 lmao)). Soothing stuff put me in in an emo mood and that's the last thing I need when I'm going to bed :lol:
    Lol in a way, that's true for me too. Soothing music is what most people advise for sleep and it works for some people. But with me, I prefer listening to people's voices on a radio show. It's interesting how we all respond to things differently

ReputationRep:
    (Es)zopiclone.

Great stuff.

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.