Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Same as you, up your arse.
troubadour.
Badges: 18
Report 4 years ago
If it's information: I'd just remember it. Duh. xD Safest place I know.
morgan8002
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Encipher using one time pad generated by a cryptographically secure random number generator. Bury ciphertext at random location. Bury key at random location. Destroy original document.

Assuming it's worth it.
Treypound
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
(Original post by Hydeman)
If it's information: I'd just remember it. Duh. xD Safest place I know.
what if its 500 words of info

Posted from TSR Mobile
troubadour.
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Treypound)
what if its 500 words of info

Posted from TSR Mobile
I wouldn't have passed GCSE German if I couldn't remember 500 words of information. Sure, it might take some time - but if it's important enough, I don't think I don't think I'd mind spending time on it.
cuppacoffee
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Id hide it in an art museum and incorporate it into a sculpture.
DeuteriumPie
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Put it in a pot of bean, carrot, and lamb stew, and then freeze it all
Treypound
Rep:
?
I wouldn't have passed GCSE German if I couldn't remember 500 words of information. Sure, it might take some time - but if it's important enough, I don't think I don't think I'd mind spending time on it.
what if it were codes like :/364!fuhTigg123 and other random symbols? you would never remember that even if you studied the native language of cripton.

Posted from TSR Mobile
troubadour.
Report 4 years ago
what if it were codes like :/364!fuhTigg123 and other random symbols? you would never remember that even if you studied the native language of cripton.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm pretty sure I could, given time. At the end of the day it's just memory. Almost anybody can do it if they put their mind to it. It doesn't take particular skill to remember a pattern.
Treypound
Rep:
?
I'm pretty sure I could, given time. At the end of the day it's just memory. Almost anybody can do it if they put their mind to it. It doesn't take particular skill to remember a pattern.
If you had 10 years then yes, 2 days you couldn't do it.

Posted from TSR Mobile
troubadour.
Report 4 years ago
If you had 10 years then yes, 2 days you couldn't do it.

Posted from TSR Mobile
10 years? LOL, don't be ridiculous. If I had two days to learn 500 characters of gibberish where I could forget about every other commitment and deadline, I could do it. Perhaps you couldn't but I'm perfectly aware of my own abilities.
Treypound
Rep:
?
10 years? LOL, don't be ridiculous. If I had two days to learn 500 characters of gibberish where I could forget about every other commitment and deadline, I could do it. Perhaps you couldn't but I'm perfectly aware of my own abilities.
you're pissing me off now, lets test the theory then I have a program that can display words for a certain time then they will disappear also printscreen wont work if you win I will give you 150 quid if you lose you give me 150

Posted from TSR Mobile
troubadour.
Report 4 years ago
you're pissing me off now, lets test the theory then I have a program that can display words for a certain time then they will disappear also printscreen wont work if you win I will give you 150 quid if you lose you give me 150
Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm pissing you off? For what reason? Because I'm making a simple statement of fact based on my own abilities? What blasphemy on my part.

No thanks, the deadline for medicine applications is fast approaching and I have two aptitude tests to prepare for. You can keep your '150 quid.'
queen-bee
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I would have to kill myself if I told anybody
SeemsToBe
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I'd keep it on me. People tend to stay away from me anyway.
Pinaki chowdhury
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
In my heart...... that's the place where nobody has access
Chronoscope
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
Nice try FBI
cosmos123
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
Black Hole
Spoiler:
Show
Hi! Everyone-
I'm from cosmos
Rxnaaa
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
I have a cardboard TV thing (novelty birthday gift) and you pop your phone into it and you can now watch Netflix on a portable “TV.” I place it at a 45 degree angle so that there is a triangular empty space at the corner of my shelf which is where I put all of my little things that need to stay hidden. I put my piggy bank in front the TV thing at the corner nearest to the empty space so it acts as subconscious barrier. Nobody ever looks behind it. 😆
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How has the start of this academic year been for you?

Loving it - gonna be a great year (110)
17.74%
It's just nice to be back! (167)
26.94%
Not great so far... (224)
36.13%
I want to drop out! (119)
19.19%

Watched Threads