The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Probably bury it somewhere.
Reply 21
Same as you, up your arse.
If it's information: I'd just remember it. Duh. xD Safest place I know.
Encipher using one time pad generated by a cryptographically secure random number generator. Bury ciphertext at random location. Bury key at random location. Destroy original document.

Assuming it's worth it.
Reply 24
Original post by Hydeman
If it's information: I'd just remember it. Duh. xD Safest place I know.

what if its 500 words of info

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Treypound
what if its 500 words of info

Posted from TSR Mobile

I wouldn't have passed GCSE German if I couldn't remember 500 words of information. Sure, it might take some time - but if it's important enough, I don't think I don't think I'd mind spending time on it.
Id hide it in an art museum and incorporate it into a sculpture.
Put it in a pot of bean, carrot, and lamb stew, and then freeze it all
Reply 28
Original post by Hydeman
I wouldn't have passed GCSE German if I couldn't remember 500 words of information. Sure, it might take some time - but if it's important enough, I don't think I don't think I'd mind spending time on it.

what if it were codes like :/364!fuhTigg123 and other random symbols? you would never remember that even if you studied the native language of cripton.

Posted from TSR Mobile
what if it were codes like :/364!fuhTigg123 and other random symbols? you would never remember that even if you studied the native language of cripton.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm pretty sure I could, given time. At the end of the day it's just memory. Almost anybody can do it if they put their mind to it. It doesn't take particular skill to remember a pattern.
Reply 30
Original post by Hydeman
I'm pretty sure I could, given time. At the end of the day it's just memory. Almost anybody can do it if they put their mind to it. It doesn't take particular skill to remember a pattern.

If you had 10 years then yes, 2 days you couldn't do it.

Posted from TSR Mobile
If you had 10 years then yes, 2 days you couldn't do it.

Posted from TSR Mobile

10 years? LOL, don't be ridiculous. If I had two days to learn 500 characters of gibberish where I could forget about every other commitment and deadline, I could do it. :tongue: Perhaps you couldn't but I'm perfectly aware of my own abilities.
Reply 32
Original post by Hydeman
10 years? LOL, don't be ridiculous. If I had two days to learn 500 characters of gibberish where I could forget about every other commitment and deadline, I could do it. :tongue: Perhaps you couldn't but I'm perfectly aware of my own abilities.

you're pissing me off now, lets test the theory then I have a program that can display words for a certain time then they will disappear also printscreen wont work if you win I will give you 150 quid if you lose you give me 150

Posted from TSR Mobile
you're pissing me off now, lets test the theory then I have a program that can display words for a certain time then they will disappear also printscreen wont work if you win I will give you 150 quid if you lose you give me 150
Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm pissing you off? For what reason? Because I'm making a simple statement of fact based on my own abilities? What blasphemy on my part. :tongue:

No thanks, the deadline for medicine applications is fast approaching and I have two aptitude tests to prepare for. You can keep your '150 quid.'
I would have to kill myself if I told anybody
I'd keep it on me. People tend to stay away from me anyway. :tongue:
In my heart......:u: that's the place where nobody has access
Nice try FBI :biggrin:
Black Hole

Spoiler

Reply 39
I have a cardboard TV thing (novelty birthday gift) and you pop your phone into it and you can now watch Netflix on a portable “TV.” I place it at a 45 degree angle so that there is a triangular empty space at the corner of my shelf which is where I put all of my little things that need to stay hidden. I put my piggy bank in front the TV thing at the corner nearest to the empty space so it acts as subconscious barrier. Nobody ever looks behind it. 😆

Latest