Turn on thread page Beta

I'm not getting a maintenance loan from Student finance? watch

Before you ask, I've posted on Relationships because I'm really embarrassed about this and have no idea what to do...

The tuition fees are paid for, but when I see whether I'm going to get paid anything for maintenance, I'm not getting anything....?

Why is that?

ReputationRep:
    Maybe because you didn't tick the box?

Posted from TSR Mobile

QUOTEhttp://cdncache-a.akamaihd.net/items...rrow-10x10.png=PusE;59243375]Maybe because you didn't tick the box?

Posted from TSR Mobile[/QUOTE]

No, I did.

ReputationRep:
    Call sfe and ask them. I called them up around 3 times asking them random questions, the team are very friendly and helpful.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 9, 2015
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.