Turn on thread page Beta

What style of shoe should I buy? watch

ReputationRep:
    I'm looking to buy some nice leather shoes for casual wear. I want something nice but I'm hopeless in understanding what styles can be worn with what. I don't know what styles should only be worn for formal occasion and what can be worn with jeans.

As I said, I want to buy some nice shoes for fall/winter (maybe brown leather) that I can wear with jeans and a t-shirt for instance and not look overdressed. I've looked at choices like:

Name:  image1xxl (1).jpg
Views: 49
Size:  144.8 KB

Attachment 460273460275

Any information is much appreciated!
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    Since you want a pair of shoes you wish to wear during winters, I would suggest you to opt for shoes that will keep your feet warm. Boots that cover the ankle would be a better choice. Such boots look great with casual wear and therefore can be worn with jeans as well. I have found one brown pair and a black one. You can take a look.Brown leather casual shoesBlack Casual shoes

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Olivia Bray)
    Since you want a pair of shoes you wish to wear during winters, I would suggest you to opt for shoes that will keep your feet warm. Boots that cover the ankle would be a better choice. Such boots look great with casual wear and therefore can be worn with jeans as well. I have found one brown pair and a black one. You can take a look.Brown leather casual shoesBlack Casual shoes
    Thanks very much!

Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.