Turn on thread page Beta

My mum forgot to hand over the Student Finance letter... what to do? watch

ReputationRep:
    So I'm meant to have sent back a signed letter to Student Finance to get a loan. I got an email from them yesterday telling me I have to send it...

I was away most of the Summer and I didn't realise I had got it.

I'm not blaiming anyone, my mum has been extremely busy, it was just one of those things...

If I send it out by tomorrow, will I be getting the loan just like everyone else?

ReputationRep:
    lol that woman just cant be relied on!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by VotreAltesse)
    So I'm meant to have sent back a signed letter to Student Finance to get a loan. I got an email from them yesterday telling me I have to send it...

I was away most of the Summer and I didn't realise I had got it.

I'm not blaiming anyone, my mum has been extremely busy, it was just one of those things...

If I send it out by tomorrow, will I be getting the loan just like everyone else?
    Oh deary me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by queen-bee)
    Oh deary me
    Now you're stalking me euh... You want my number

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by VotreAltesse)
    Now you're stalking me euh... You want my number
    Would just take up space on my phone. Thanks for the offer though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by queen-bee)
    Would just take up space on my phone. Thanks for the offer though
    Alright then... cheerio!
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    You'll get it late I'm afraid. I got mine over a month late last year because THEY messed something up, told me it was fine after calling, then got another email 2 weeks later saying I hadn't finished my application which was what they said the problem was 2 weeks prior despite it being complete. And that was in August

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 17, 2015
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.