The Student Room Group

Nottingham A108 Medicine with a Foundation Year 2016 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by EmmaHarvard
Looks like im been rejected there goes my life

Same here:frown::frown: getting worried now :/
You all should keep some faith - never know! I really don't think all the offers would be sent out at once? But that's just my opinion
Is anyone gonna call nottingham tomorrow to see if all offers have been given out?
Im too worried to call them can you call for us?
Original post by EmmaHarvard
Im too worried to call them can you call for us?

Why are you worried to call them?
There are far too many people on here with offers already given there probably three times as many not on here

I only had Notts as a choice left.......
It's looking like game over for me
I'm really gutted
Looks like I'm going to get rejected from Nottingham the day before my Southampton interview. God sake :frown:
I'm too upset to call them
Did you guys upload supporting documents?
What documents?
Guys, is anyone else's track down for them?
Original post by Babymarianna19
Did you guys upload supporting documents?

I did :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SarahCroydon
What documents?

Like evidence of work experience, voluntary work, GCSE certificates, ALevel certificates?
Original post by futureMED1
What were your stats, if you don't mind me asking :-)

6A*s, 5A's at GCSE, ABB at Alevel (completely messed up my A2's) and 682.5 in the UKCAT. To all the year 13's, if you don't get in this year and med is what is you want to do, don't let anything or anyone tell you otherwise. Don't let rejections, results day, your teachers or your family tell you what to do. It's so worth it in the end.
Original post by Yahya1997
Not really only 7 people with offers on here. Allot of people had interviews if you look back. I don't know, maybe I'm just trying fill my self with some hope.

Yeah, I'd say there were around 16-17 people on here with interview and only 5-6 have heard back since their interview. Hopefully we will hear back soon! I mean, they did say until April so you never know!
Posted
HEY GUYS!!!! i think that gap year students get priority in offers..!!.!.!.!
Im sure there are people on here who have conditional offers though???
Anybody called them yet?
I just called them and they said they have only started going through the list, they aim to get back to everyone within the next two weeks. So to answer everyone's question, the offers are given out in batches and there are more to come.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Got an unconditional! (I've already got my grades as I'm on a gap year) - if you're got offers, congrats! If not, hang in there, I'm pretty sure all the offers haven't been given out yet and you've got ages yet :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending