Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter


    can anyone help me to answer my query, will be thankful in advance.

    I have completed a Post Graduate Diploma (2006) from university of Greenwich as an international student. And I have equivalent bachelors degree from my original country.

    I have become a British citizen now. I wanted to do a MSC course from Imperial College London but wanted to apply for the student loan and maintenance grants. Will I get the student loan or not as I already have PGD from UK university and bachelors degree from my parent country.

    I have also a family with 2 kids and currently unemployed due to Oil industry is in crises at the moment.

    Thanks in advance for replying.

Is the Big Bang theory correct?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.