Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Will doing MSc at University of Glasgow. However it seems the course is nit accredited by any professional engineering organisation. Worried. Should I take the offer or not. It's an unconditional offer. Please advice.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by Jamesnep)
    Will doing MSc at University of Glasgow. However it seems the course is nit accredited by any professional engineering organisation. Worried. Should I take the offer or not. It's an unconditional offer. Please advice.
    I personally wouldn't opt to study a mechanical engineering degree that was not accredited by the IMechE.
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    (Original post by Jamesnep)
    Although it's handled outwith the office I'm situated in, as I understand it, the programme had not been submitted for consideration previously, but is now currently awaiting review by IMechE--so check back soon!

-Aubrey, Student Intern at the College of Science and Engineering

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Glasgow Uni)
    Although it's handled outwith the office I'm situated in, as I understand it, the programme had not been submitted for consideration previously, but is now currently awaiting review by IMechE--so check back soon!

-Aubrey, Student Intern at the College of Science and Engineering
    Does that mean for the year 2016 2017 janueary course it's possible to have imech accreditation?! How long will it take to accredited.

University open days

1. University of Bradford
    University-wide Postgraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  2. University of Buckingham
    Psychology Taster Tutorial Undergraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  3. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Campus Visit Undergraduate
    Wed, 1 Aug '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.