The Student Room Group

BTEC Registration Number (UCAS)

So, I have opened my UCAS account, and when filling in the Education section, because I am doing two BTECS for subsidary and national, it stated that i need to add in some BTEC registration number.

I spoke to my school teacher and he said to speak to the teacher who handles BTEC who actually left my school this year. I dont know what to do i dont have any certificates, as my school told me there is a delay on our subsidary results from year 12, they haven't reached yet to my country.

What would happen i missed out my btec registration number i have inputted all my modules in my education area but will this effect the application from not having this number? will i have to redo my application?
Original post by Deeboss
So, I have opened my UCAS account, and when filling in the Education section, because I am doing two BTECS for subsidary and national, it stated that i need to add in some BTEC registration number.

I spoke to my school teacher and he said to speak to the teacher who handles BTEC who actually left my school this year. I dont know what to do i dont have any certificates, as my school told me there is a delay on our subsidary results from year 12, they haven't reached yet to my country.

What would happen i missed out my btec registration number i have inputted all my modules in my education area but will this effect the application from not having this number? will i have to redo my application?

You should be able to get the number from your exams officer.
Reply 2
All staff in my school are useless when it comes to BTEC. No jokes, its like they dont even care about the subject, i dont even have a proper timetable nothing. The one person who would of had it was this teacher that handled the BTEC, who left. Im pretty much screwed if i dont get it i think. I asked my careers teacher and he said dosent even know when results are coming out or anything. Sorry if this sounds more like a rant than a response.
Original post by Deeboss

Did you ever find it? i am currently in the same postion. deadline is next week. please help!
I got mine off my teacher. They MUST have them, if not they're just too lazy to get it for you.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending