Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi☺️ is anyone starting module E102 in October?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hello I am starting this module on the 3rd. Just received my book. Adele

ReputationRep:
    Me too hi!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emmanemz88)
    Me too hi!!
    Hey are you looking forward to getting stuck in? Are you full or part time? Be lovely to chat while doing the module...x

ReputationRep:
    Hey there I'm Wyatt, i'm also studying E102 This is the only module i'm taking this year as I decided to ease myself back into it, i'm very anxious but also excited anyone else studying in the Cardiff/south wales area?

ReputationRep:
    Hi all, just thought I'd repost and see how everyone is getting on?? I am finding it good so far and am ahead of where I should be (I just love psychology!!) Hope you're all finding it good as I am!! Also if anyone is interested, we currently have a whatsapp support group, so if anyone would like to be added I would be happy to add you into it Happy Studying!! xx

ReputationRep:
    I'm hoping to start this module in October next year so I'm interested in seeing people's comments- I registered for the February 2016 Bsc (Hons) Psychology only to find myself disappointed as they only offer this module in October- oh well!

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.