Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi
    I'm just about to start software development for animation, games and effect and bournemouth university and was wondering if anyone else is also starting on this course?

ReputationRep:
    Hello, I'm Tom! I am starting the SDAGE course too. I'm going to be living in Student Village, I'm in Seminar Group A. Nice to meet you! Have you got a (free) ticket to the BFX festival yet?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Optimistic_Owl)
    Hello, I'm Tom! I am starting the SDAGE course too. I'm going to be living in Student Village, I'm in Seminar Group A. Nice to meet you! Have you got a (free) ticket to the BFX festival yet?
    Hi Tom!

Glad i've finally found someone i'm in group A too Im staying in Cranborne House and yeah I got my free ticket for the festival cant wait for the Interstellar Q & A

ReputationRep:
    Interstellar will be very cool. I'm pretty happy with this whole BFX week before lectures start. It'll be kinda inspiring - helping us find even stronger motive to work!! Clever BU.

University open days

1. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Campus Visit Undergraduate
    Wed, 1 Aug '18
  2. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 17 Aug '18
  3. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 18 Aug '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.