Turn on thread page Beta

Guys, what am I doing wrong??? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I am really confused on how guys work.
    If a guy likes a girl will he not mention sex to her at all, or will he try and be friends with benefits first. Because i have alot of guys talking to me sexually , but i dont know if thats all they want or if they are hoping it leads somewhere.
    How do i get guys to like me in a relationship sort of way?
    Every guy that likes me is desperate and needy ifs very off putting and everyguy i like doesnt like me.
    I wouldnt say im ugly , i wouldnt say im beautiful . im average. But i want a relationship because everubody else my age seems to have long term relationships and i dont know what im doing wrong.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by daisyfx)
    I am really confused on how guys work.
    If a guy likes a girl will he not mention sex to her at all, or will he try and be friends with benefits first. Because i have alot of guys talking to me sexually , but i dont know if thats all they want or if they are hoping it leads somewhere.
    How do i get guys to like me in a relationship sort of way?
    Every guy that likes me is desperate and needy ifs very off putting and everyguy i like doesnt like me.
    I wouldnt say im ugly , i wouldnt say im beautiful . im average. But i want a relationship because everubody else my age seems to have long term relationships and i dont know what im doing wrong.
    They work straight-forwardly. If they're talking sexy to you, then they want to be sexy with you. If they're asking you on dates, then they want to date you. FWB might lead to something serious, but it's almost definitely not what they're intending right now at all.

And this implies you do get people liking you in a relationship sort of way, but you just don't like them back. Ever wonder maybe it's how they show they like you in a relationship way that makes them look desperate and needy?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 10, 2015
Poll
Cats or dogs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.