Turn on thread page Beta

Is it normal not to have many friends?? watch

ReputationRep:
    I'm 17 and I don't have many friends. I have a few people I know and speak to occasionally. But unlike most people , I don't have a group like most people do. I have one close friend and even we don't speak much anyway. It's been like this for like two/three years now. I just haven't been able to get a group in a while , I just kinda have some friends that I sometimes see. Do I need a group? Does it out guys off not having many friends? I'm quite independent but I like to socialize . but I feel like people might think I'm a loser just because I don't have a group to hang out with during lunch times and things like that :/

ReputationRep:
    Your a not a lone, a 19 year old is sitting in the same boat, right behind you. All that matters is your goal, though I'm kind of procrastinating on that. It's probably better to have more people you know, since everyone has a lesson teach someone else, but the lessons shouldn't be taken be taken beyond the brain before they verified.

KAKAKAKAKA (There's more to "Being the best version of your self" than it's shown on the surface. Aim for it.)!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by daisyfx)
    I'm 17 and I don't have many friends. I have a few people I know and speak to occasionally. But unlike most people , I don't have a group like most people do. I have one close friend and even we don't speak much anyway. It's been like this for like two/three years now. I just haven't been able to get a group in a while , I just kinda have some friends that I sometimes see. Do I need a group? Does it out guys off not having many friends? I'm quite independent but I like to socialize . but I feel like people might think I'm a loser just because I don't have a group to hang out with during lunch times and things like that :/
    I'm a certified roadman fam, you can join my crew. Got room for one more young blud.

Azim H- Father of 8 unknown children and certified Roadman

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AzimH)
    I'm a certified roadman fam, you can join my crew. Got room for one more young blud.

Azim H- Father of 8 unknown children and certified Roadman
    Na fam. Dont come near my tsr endz like that, have u even got a 1st class in Roadology?

ReputationRep:
    Well I always saw it as the quality of friends being important not the quantity. For me it takes years to call someone a best friend, but when I do I know I can trust them with anything. So don't make friends for the purpose of looking better. You'll be off to uni soon anyway which is a great chance to bond and make friendships with people you like and have things in common with.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Windies)
    Na fam. Dont come near my tsr endz like that, have u even got a 1st class in Roadology?
    Are you 'aving a giggle m8? I got a 2.1 from McDonald's you testing me g? Fam get ooutta hear before I give u a fat lip. This my endz now.

ReputationRep:
    im 19 i have no friends so its all good be happy with what you have

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 10, 2015
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.