The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
No I'm from Sweden. I just got some info from a student at the university. They will make a ranking upon your grades and the entrance exam for futher valuation. If you will apply for Sofia or Plovdiv you should not be worried about geting in.
Reply 21
Any non eu students applying to MU Varna?
Reply 22
Guys who is doing the test this JULY 30th??
Reply 23
Hello, I was on the test day 30 of July, well I think it was good, and not so hard..
Reply 24
hello, I was on the test day on 30 of July in varna and, well I think that the tests weren't so hard..
if i want to go in for 2017 entry , what is the deadline ?thanks
Reply 26
you can even try in September this year. About deadline I think that is 5 working days before the exams to pay for them and do the application form, but of course you can get ready much earlier. Also you have to find some documents, the official website of varna medical university is very useful for it
I thought pass grade was E?

Original post by Miser101
Hi

Entry requirements are a pass (B/C) in A level Biology and Chemistry and you also have to pass their Entry test. More information can be found on the links on the first post!
Original post by Ioann15
hello, I was on the test day on 30 of July in varna and, well I think that the tests weren't so hard..

Did u but the handbook? I heard that the exam questions are taken from the handbook.
Reply 29
Original post by Mohammed1006
Did u but the handbook? I heard that the exam questions are taken from the handbook.

yes, for sure you need this book, it's 'must' and will help you amazingly for these exams.
Reply 30
Original post by Ioann15
you can even try in September this year. About deadline I think that is 5 working days before the exams to pay for them and do the application form, but of course you can get ready much earlier. Also you have to find some documents, the official website of varna medical university is very useful for it

For non eu students it's September or August? Thanks
What grades are required? What did u get if u don't mind me asking
Reply 32
Original post by jamjarz
For non eu students it's September or August? Thanks

to be honest I am not sure about this, but in July which I was it was for both students. The best thing you can do is to call varna medical university and just ask, it will be good for you to show your interest.
Reply 33
What grades are required? What did u get if u don't mind me asking

Well grades are in the scale from 6. I did very well, in both subjects I passed well over 4,5/6
Original post by Ioann15
yes, for sure you need this book, it's 'must' and will help you amazingly for these exams.

I have heard that the questions used in the test are taken directly from the handbook. Is this correct??
Original post by Ioann15

Are the questions used in the entry exam taken directly from the 2016 handbook?
Anyone else using study medicine europe this year?
Does anyone know the answers to the other true/false, fill the gaps and the match the statements???
from the handbook i mean for both chemistry and biology
(edited 7 years ago)
Does anyone know the answers to the other true/false, fill the gaps and the match the statements???
from the handbook i mean for both chemistry and biology

hey pm me... i have all the answers typed up
Reply 39
Hi could I also get the answer to what the person above is asking you?

Latest

Trending

Trending