Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I've had problems since June with my university application as UCAS really messed up. However I recently applied for my Foundation Degree course in Health and Social Care again via Wolverhampton university direct, to study at my chosen partner college which is Telford College Arts of Technology.

I've recently had good news and have been informed that I have an conditional offer and my name is now on the list for the course.

The only thing I am really worried about now is the following questions:

1. I have an induction day on 5th October at the college (fine with) and an induction day on 6th October at the university. What should I expect to gain from these induction days?
    2. How long do the inductions last?

I know it seems very silly to ask but I do have some level of anxiety and I have to kind of know what to expect in some way. If anyone can enlighten me in any way I would really appreciate it.

Thank you!

ReputationRep:
    I have to go for an induction on the 24 September at 9:30 and im worried i got stress but I let you know

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: September 11, 2015

University open days

1. University of Wolverhampton
    3 main campuses: Wolverhampton City, Telford and Walsall Undergraduate
    Sat, 18 Aug '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.