Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi,
    I'm studying children's nursing at UWE but starting in February. Just wondering of anybody else doing the same

ReputationRep:
    Hi,
    I'm due to start at UWE in February too. I'm studying adult nursing though.
    Are you staying on campus?

ReputationRep:
    I haven't had my accommodation confirmed yet. Are you staying on campus?

ReputationRep:
    I haven't had any accommodation confirmed yet either. I emailed them today and they said we should have accommodation offers by the end of October/November time.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah they need to prioritise september intakes.
    Did you want campus or city based halls?

ReputationRep:
    I'd like accommodation closer to campus, what about you?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah same, Glenside would be ideal.

ReputationRep:
    I'd prefer Glenside too, fingers crossed!

ReputationRep:
    Hi,
    I'm also doing children nursing starting in February, been trying to find other people for ages!

ReputationRep:
    Yeah same! Seems as if no one is starting in February! Are you hoping to stay on campus?

ReputationRep:
    aha i was thinking the same, but on there website it says you can apply for feb intake in september so we might find more people soon! yeah I put glenside as my first choice, but when i first asked about applying for accommodation they said they'd probably save flats for us in hollies

ReputationRep:
    Oh right, that would make sense i guess! Me too i put glenside then hollies so hopefully get a room there. Our applications dont get processed until October :/

ReputationRep:
    yeah same, guess its not too long but then it'll probably be another month or so till we hear back

ReputationRep:
    Hey! did you get the email today about accomadation? i put the january-decemeber contract and hollies as first choice, but now not sure if I've made the right decision what have others chose?

ReputationRep:
    Hello! Yeah I have got the email but I'm not sure what to choose, but I'm also thinking January to December as then we're more likely to be with other nurses! But then it may be easier to get private accommodation in the summer! they don;t really give you very much info on the matter!:/

ReputationRep:
    I saw that it was first come first serve so thought I better do it quickly, thats exactly what I thought I'm now worrying that because I did jan-dec will it be hard to find private for after december, but then if you did it till july you'd have to sort out finding accommodation pretty much straight away. I wish we could find more feb people to ask!

ReputationRep:
    I've gone for Jan-Dec too! Purely because being put into rooms with September intakes means that they have different holidays so we might be alone whilst they're on holiday! Just hope its the right decision! Yeah me too wish I knew what others were doing!

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone heard back about their accommodation?

ReputationRep:
    No I havent yet, I really want to find out soon though! might email them if I don't hear by next week

ReputationRep:
    Yeah same! I was thinking about emailing them about it but i think when i asked last time they said the end of November at the latest.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: February 14, 2016
Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.