Turn on thread page Beta

Am I ugly? I'm undergoing cosmetic surgery soon. (video of me) watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    In about 6 months time, I'll be sporting a beard, tan and latisse; hopefully achieving an Eliran Biton-esque appearance. I'm planning to use steroids next year and get a palate expansion along with a fat injection thyroplasty the year after. I might consider rhino if my chin doesn't fill out or my beard can't compensate for lack of lower-third projection before I'm 20. I'm presently around 15-18% body fat and about to start my cut.

The general consensus on websites that I've requested ratings on (sluthate and lookism) is that I hover around the 6/10 mark. I'm 6'2" and white so that may also work in my favour.

Here's a short YouTube video of my face that I took a while ago so that you can get an idea of what I look like in motion. Please let me know what you would rate me out of ten as it currently stands and what rating you think I will be after I undergo my necessary cosmetic procedures.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EALn...n07u0PvUX7kndA

Here are some pictures of me too, if you're interested. The side-profile pictures highlight my lack of forward projection in my lower third area: http://imgur.com/anbtuIW,wqkfg6F,FJN...tBuU,sMcojl7#0

ReputationRep:
    lol if you want to waste all that money on something that won't guarantee your happiness in the future, go ahead...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shawn_o1)
    lol if you want to waste all that money on something that won't guarantee your happiness in the future, go ahead...
    I'm not undergoing the operations for my happiness. I'm undergoing them so that I can attract a higher standard of female.

After watching the video, would you agree that the procedures are necessary, though?

ReputationRep:
    Not sure if attention seeking or not...but no, you're not ugly...

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mmmmmmmmmmmmm)
    Not sure if attention seeking or not...but no, you're not ugly.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    What would you rate me out of 10?

When you look at the pictures, and specifically my side-profile pictures, does the need for genioplasty jump out at you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mmmmmmmmmmmmm)
    Not sure if attention seeking or not...but no, you're not ugly...

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I thought the same lol

ReputationRep:
    I'm not sure if you're being serious or not, but in my opinion you look fine how you are, not ugly at all

ReputationRep:
    You're not ugly and I think you know it smh.

The procedures are absolutely not necessary.
    But if it will make you feel better then go for it.
    But as far as I'm concerned you don't need them.

ReputationRep:
    tbh id say u are about 8/10. I found it very difficult to understand the first paragraph bcuz of the words u used in it. But anyway, I dont know why you would spend so much money on surgery or whatever, when you are actually about 8 I think. I guess if u think it makes u an attraction for ''higher standard'' of females, then go ahead.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FrankTeller1234)
    In about 6 months time, I'll be sporting a beard, tan and latisse; hopefully achieving an Eliran Biton-esque appearance. I'm planning to use steroids next year and get a palate expansion along with a fat injection thyroplasty the year after. I might consider rhino if my chin doesn't fill out or my beard can't compensate for lack of lower-third projection before I'm 20. I'm presently around 15-18% body fat and about to start my cut.

The general consensus on websites that I've requested ratings on (sluthate and lookism) is that I hover around the 6/10 mark. I'm 6'2" and white so that may also work in my favour.

Here's a short YouTube video of my face that I took a while ago so that you can get an idea of what I look like in motion. Please let me know what you would rate me out of ten as it currently stands and what rating you think I will be after I undergo my necessary cosmetic procedures.

Here are some pictures of me too, if you're interested. The side-profile pictures highlight my lack of forward projection in my lower third area: http://imgur.com/anbtuIW,wqkfg6F,FJN...tBuU,sMcojl7#0
    i r8 8/8 would bang m8

ReputationRep:
    What would you rate me out of 10?

When you look at the pictures, and specifically my side-profile pictures, does the need for genioplasty jump out at you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    You're an exceptionally handsome bloke, but, considering this thread, obviously a bit of a ****.

10/10 for wasted time.

ReputationRep:
    Didn't you say in another thread that you are 25? Maybe it was a typo, but anyway, you are in no way in need of plastic surgery 9.10. Also, steroids are both a bad idea and unnecessary,

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    I think you're aware you look like an Abercrombie & Fitch model.

ReputationRep:
    You should get a sex change whilst you are at it, because you don't sound like a man at all.

ReputationRep:
    You've created a thread where you repeatedly say you're above the age of 21.....I smell troll

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

😐😕you are not ugly at all

ReputationRep:

I'm not undergoing the operations for my happiness. I'm undergoing them so that I can attract a higher standard of female.

After watching the video, would you agree that the procedures are necessary, though?
    This is weird. The video is almost 2 years old. And the photos you posted on imgur are from 3 mths ago.

So did you get any procedures between those 3 years and these 3 mths ago?

Poll
Cats or dogs?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.