Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey!

I'm currently in the midst of writing my personal statement for postgraduate studies at a number of universities. In the effort of self-improvement, I'm wondering if there's anyone who's genuinely interested in giving my first PS draft a read and provide constructive criticism and feedback on how I can strengthen it?

Subject is Entrepreneurship.

Cheers

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Support Team
    • Wiki Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Wiki Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    PS Reviewer
    Don't send your PS to anyone over the internet - it could easily be plagiarised

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HayThereMardyBum)
    Hey!

I'm currently in the midst of writing my personal statement for postgraduate studies at a number of universities. In the effort of self-improvement, I'm wondering if there's anyone who's genuinely interested in giving my first PS draft a read and provide constructive criticism and feedback on how I can strengthen it?

Cheers

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I'd be happy to - though I study science at uni so not sure how much help I will be!

ReputationRep:
    Hey!

Cheers

Posted from TSR Mobile
    You shouldn't show your personal statement to anyone (except teachers) let alone send it to someone over the internet. That's just my opinion anyway, maybe I am missing some information though.

ReputationRep:
    I was here a few years ago and I thought TSR had PS review thing going on? I know I did it for my undergrad PS, or am I missing something?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Support Team
    • Wiki Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Wiki Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    PS Reviewer
    I was here a few years ago and I thought TSR had PS review thing going on? I know I did it for my undergrad PS, or am I missing something?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    There was a free service, but now it is a paid service done by teachers. However, I'm not sure that they would do postgrad PSs, even if you want to pay for it

University open days

1. Norwich University of the Arts
    Postgraduate Open Days Postgraduate
    Thu, 19 Jul '18
  2. University of Sunderland
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Thu, 19 Jul '18
  3. Plymouth College of Art
    All MA Programmes Postgraduate
    Thu, 19 Jul '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources
Graduates celebrate

How to write a good personal statement

Expert PS advice from the people who will read it

Uni match

Find your perfect uni course

Don't know where to apply? Let our uni match maker be your guide

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.