Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    first time going to italy not sure where to go... i was thinking rome, venice, florence . can anyone recommend?

I would like to go somewhere where its not full of tourists either... i'm going end of october time

ReputationRep:
    Well, Italy is a great option for tourism. There are lots of places where you can go.. It depends on what you like - e.g. seaside or mountains or maybe art or historical places. Rome and Venice are pretty much full of tourists the whole year :3
    I would suggest you Florence - Italian myself

ReputationRep:
    Go to Venice.

ReputationRep:
    Venice and Rome!! Incredible cities

You said you don't want somewhere with lots of tourists, why?

ReputationRep:
    to stay tourist free visit chianti or the amalfi coast

this is advice from my italian born boss when i asked him last year

ReputationRep:
    Rome is a pleasant place but over crowded with tourism, I wouldn't recommend going anywhere near the metro service alone however

ReputationRep:
    Hi, Italy is one of the best places to visit in Southern Europe. I prefer to see Milan and Venice. I guess, you should read this article too that I encountered online : The 10 Best Places to Visit in Italy. I'm sure, you will enjoy looking at the pictures of amazing tourist spots there.

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.