The Student Room Group

uni offers

Quick question, say you are predicted A*A*A and apply to a uni eg. LSE for a course that requires AAA. Can LSE up the offer for you eg, A*AA?
Reply 1
Original post by Bio_mann123
Quick question, say you are predicted A*A*A and apply to a uni eg. LSE for a course that requires AAA. Can LSE up the offer for you eg, A*AA?

they can do what ever they wish.
Reply 2
I don't believe a university would alter the entry requirements for just one student. Generally, if you hit the requirements on their website you should be ok.
Reply 3
Original post by S27
I don't believe a university would alter the entry requirements for just one student. Generally, if you hit the requirements on their website you should be ok.

ok because I'm currently predicted 3 A's and am only applying to unis requiring 3 A's . However these unis are very competitive and my teachers have said they will predict me A* s is necessary so i was just wondering if there is an disadvantage to being over predicted
Original post by Bio_mann123

The offer on the website is a 'typical offer' and they can ask for what they want. Yes, you might be better with AAA predictions as I've seen unis do this.
Reply 5
Original post by Muttley79
The offer on the website is a 'typical offer' and they can ask for what they want. Yes, you might be better with AAA predictions as I've seen unis do this.

Each offer is based on individual basis.
E.g student predicted bbb, they will still give a offer of abb if that was the course typical offer is
Original post by dahl786
Each offer is based on individual basis.
E.g student predicted bbb, they will still give a offer of abb if that was the course typical offer is

I'm one of the UCAS co-ordinators - they can offer anything and do offer above what is says on the website.
Reply 7
Original post by Muttley79
I'm one of the UCAS co-ordinators - they can offer anything and do offer above what is says on the website.

I knew i was right 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Quick Reply

Latest