Turn on thread page Beta

!!!Urgent Replacement Tenant!!! Beautiful Central London Studio watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hey everyone. So I have to transfer my tenancy for my already booked accommodation at Pure City in London because I've had to defer my enrolment by a year. It's an amazing studio (soooo sad I don't get to live there). It's wheelchair accessible so it's extra big with an amazing big bathroom which is obviously almost impossible in student accommodation. It's between 22-32sqm. Which is HUGE. It also has a complete kitchenette and they include a bedroom, bathroom and kitchen pack so when you check in you have duvets and sheets and pillows already there and you'll find towels and the lot in the bathroom and pots and pans, cutlery and plates, cups and bowls AT NO EXTRA COST.
    You can check out the floor plan and accommodation here -

And it only costs only £327 a week. (It's higher than the quote on the website because I am not disabled so they charge the way they would charge a non accessible studio of that size.). It's a 51 week contract that started on the 5th of September so you can move in immediately.

Email me of you are interested and let any friends who might be interested know.

Poll
Cats or dogs?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.