Turn on thread page Beta

His only 5ft 7. I love wearing heels watch

Announcements

Hi, i love my boyfriend to bits but his height is starting to bother me. I thought i was okay with his height but recently ive become fond of wearing heels. Im 5ft 5.5 and when i wear 3/4 inch heels im slightly taller than him. Dont know what to do but i always feel like people are staring at us, my friends always make fun of me when we go out.

Your boyfriend cant change how tall he is. I think its your lack of self-confidence which is actually bothering you.
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad
    Invest in a stretching rack?

Well your "friends" are immature.

Grow up and get new friends?

Shallow, paranoid, and insecure.

Get the f over yourself, OP. He deserves better.

ReputationRep:
    If you liked him that much, you wouldn't care about his height and what shoes you can/can't wear.

I'll admit, when I was with a guy the same height as me, I purposely wore flats when I saw him, but this was never something I complained about because I liked him and I didn't care.

Also, your friends should probably grow up

(Original post by Anonymous)
    Shallow, paranoid, and insecure.

Get the f over yourself, OP. He deserves better.
    You need to be quite. You dont even know how i look to judge who can do better

ReputationRep:
    Stop wearing heels then?

Someone has to change, and it ain't gonna be your boyfriend.

ReputationRep:
    I don't get people like you, you say you love him to bits and yet other peoples views of you bothers you so much that you have to ask what to do about it.
    Ignore their mindless comments is what you do about it. Its not a big ****ing deal.
    And if their comments really matter to you then leave him, cos imo thats not love then.

If you are paranoid about him being just a bit shorter than you wearing heels, don't be surprised if he will leave you for a girl with bigger tits.

ReputationRep:
    If you are paranoid about him being just a bit shorter than you wearing heels, don't be surprised if he will leave you for a girl with bigger tits.
    this guy gets it

And you need to learn the difference between 'quiet' and 'quite'.

Bye.

ReputationRep:
    Get him to wear shoe lifts? I agree the male should be taller than the girl. I guess you're going to have to say goodbye to your shoes.

ReputationRep:
    I've seen so many couples where the girl has been taller than the guy. Wear heels and be confident, theres nothing more attractive than that.

ReputationRep:
    you shallow ****

ReputationRep:
    He's probably embarrassed because you don't lift.

ReputationRep:
    Maybe because it's not necessary to know what the two of you look like to figure out who deserves better.

ReputationRep:
    All the butthurt boys commenting here is quite amusing.

OP: get over it. Stop wearing heels or stop complaining.

ReputationRep:
    compromise:2 inch heels?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 10, 2015
Poll
Could you cope without Wifi?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.