Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys! I'm planning to travel to Australia in January 2016 for a year out before starting uni at Bristol next year, starting with Sydney! I was wondering if anyone else is gonna be out there at that time and is travelling alone as I will be for any advice/a chat to maybe meet up when we are out there?

ReputationRep:
    Working holiday visa?

ReputationRep:
    Working holiday visa?

ReputationRep:
    PM'd

ReputationRep:
    It might be a good idea to travel alone You may be able to concentrate on yourself, your plans, your goals before you start college You know, I have the same idea of spending some time abroad before starting college, though I intend to apply for an internship.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kitty210497)
    Hey guys! I'm planning to travel to Australia in January 2016 for a year out before starting uni at Bristol next year, starting with Sydney! I was wondering if anyone else is gonna be out there at that time and is travelling alone as I will be for any advice/a chat to maybe meet up when we are out there?
    Got my tickets booked for Melbourne early Jan, so excited!

ReputationRep:
    I'm looking to travel alone! I'm just so nervous about meeting people incase there weren't many other lone travellers.

Poll
Could you cope without Wifi?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.