Burgundy lipstick? Watch

itsemilyyeahh
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
I really want a burgundy lipstick that I can buy for a reasonable price on the high street...any suggestions?
absolemo
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
mua do good lipsticks for a pound each, if you dont like, its only a pound, and comes with a mini lip gloss pot.
itsemilyyeahh
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
(Original post by adesola15)
mua do good lipsticks for a pound each, if you dont like, its only a pound, and comes with a mini lip gloss pot.
Hi yes, I've got that one the only problem is it goes slightly blotchy after a while, but I haven't tired the lip gloss pot, but thank you
SophieSmall
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I got a burgundy lipstick from essence, most Wilko stores will have an essence make up stand. It was only about £2 but a great quality lipstick. Can't fault it. Failing that as the user above said you could try MUA, or make up revolution (both found in superdrug), though I have had mixed results. Some lipsticks have been very dry and flaky, others have been just right and some have been way too sticky and slide about.
bassbabe
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Barry m and Rimmel London do lipsticks for a fiver. Costs more but the quality is better than mua.
absolemo
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
yeah, mua is a bit hit and miss, but yh ill have to check out wilkos
drowzee
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Revlon and Max Factor do very good lipsticks for a very good price.
RevisionNad
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
go to boots/superdrugs -and they usually have offers. Remember you get what you pay for. And the reasonably priced ones' quality is better. if you buy a cheap one then you may not get the look/ pigmentation you want and then you may think it doesn't suit you. So test a few out and go for the quality.
Justmoll28
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by itsemilyyeahh)
I really want a burgundy lipstick that I can buy for a reasonable price on the high street...any suggestions?
Try rimmel london by kate moss, i think its shade 30, just have a look in boots or superdrug
Biryani007
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Thread reminded me that I really need a burgundy lipstick too 👌😫
fairplaytoyou
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Reckon 'Black Cherry' is really nice! Just blot it to lighten the colour a bit if you'd like that. Also Maybelline have a great one, I can't remember what it's called at the moment but so do Rimmel! I would go with those two brands for lipstick, and L'Oreal too cause they're reliable, the other ones such as Collection are a bit hit and miss I find.
Steeplechasing
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
rimmel London lipsticks (the kate moss ones) are good.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (241)
66.39%
No (122)
33.61%

Watched Threads