Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi just wondering if someone could help me out? Do we receive information about the specific flat we'll be staying in for first year? So that we can find our flatmates on facebook etc beforehand, or do you find out where you're living when you get there? I'm going to be staying in Royce hall - thank you!

ReputationRep:
    Apparently we don't get them until a few days before we get there x

Posted from TSR Mobile

I found out mine on the day I moved into Royce, 8 years ago but I doubt they've changed it.

ReputationRep:
    Unless it's changed from last year you will find out your block/flat/room number on the day you move in.

ReputationRep:
    Got mine from http://lucas.lboro.ac.uk/apx/f?p=249...29796165183840

Falk Egg, Ec-19-0-02
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    Hi

You will be sent an Arrival Pass a few days before you arrive, which will show your room number in order to be issued your keys

Amy

ReputationRep:
    thank you!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: September 13, 2015

University open days

1. Loughborough University
    General Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 21 Sep '18
  2. Loughborough University
    General Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 22 Sep '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.