Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I'm just wondering when everyone else is moving in to Curzon Gateway?

I was going to move on the 19th, and I'm in block B flat 424

ReputationRep:
    From what I was told by someone who works at Curzon gateway most people are moving in on the 12th tomorrow I am anyway

ReputationRep:
    Hey, thanks for the reply.

I was going to move tomorrow but now can't and I was going to get my key but now I can't even do that I've emailed Curzon to tell them but there's nothing I can to. Be a little strange for all my flat mates to have been there a week and then there's me just turning up hahaha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kjs2603)
    From what I was told by someone who works at Curzon gateway most people are moving in on the 12th tomorrow I am anyway
    Also aren't all the fresher events starting next Saturday too?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ashleighme)
    Also aren't all the fresher events starting next Saturday too?
    Well I moved everything in today then I've come back home as I don't live far but coming back Thursday, was quiet to be honest and not everyone in my flat moved in today and one of them is coming back Saturday . I don't think you'll be the only one moving in late
    They did have an event tomorrow and I know they're doing a cinema thing Thursday and something else Friday, but yeah the freshers thing starts Saturday

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kjs2603)
    Well I moved everything in today then I've come back home as I don't live far but coming back Thursday, was quiet to be honest and not everyone in my flat moved in today and one of them is coming back Saturday . I don't think you'll be the only one moving in late
    They did have an event tomorrow and I know they're doing a cinema thing Thursday and something else Friday, but yeah the freshers thing starts Saturday
    Oh that's alright then, thanks for all the help!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: September 13, 2015

University open days

1. Birmingham City University
    General Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 29 Sep '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.