The Student Room Group

What to do when you get cat called?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by majatheaztec
On the way back to my flat from uni, I got cat called by a man sitting on his balcony. I didn't know what to say so I just ignored him, and continued walking. Do you think it is safe to continue walking that route? I feel like I shouldn't...

Tell him to make like a tree and **** off.
I just try to ignore it and walk away quickly.
On the way back to my flat from uni, I got cat called by a man sitting on his balcony. I didn't know what to say so I just ignored him, and continued walking. Do you think it is safe to continue walking that route? I feel like I shouldn't...

You'll be fine. I ignore and keep walking. Im not going to switch up my livelihood for Oscar the rubbish bin Muppet saying lewd things to me. If he dare hop off his stoop and touch me I have every right to stuff him in a bush (and by stuffing and bush, I don't mean my bush :erm:) :h:
Reply 24
Just ignore. Not worth your attention.

Also if you can get your hands on some pepper spray
(or maybe walk around with a baseball bat haha)
Original post by NK18444
Also if you can get your hands on some pepper spray
(or maybe walk around with a baseball bat haha)

No.

What OP should do is ignore the person, or if they feel like they need to - find a new route.

TIL what catcalling is...

RF

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending