Turn on thread page Beta

does any one know any piture codes i dont no any! watch

ReputationRep:
    she will, trust me, i no her, she will.

is that what u mean? to get that there i typed [I.M.G]http://www.pandasoftware.com/img/frs/logo.gif[/I.M.G]

but without the dots in the i.m.g

ReputationRep:
    now dont want anything i got what i came for! hahaahhahaha

can you imagine!!!! a 11 year old hacker!!

ReputationRep:
    Sean can you please give over with these silly short posts. I appriciate for the fact that you are 11, but you are constantly asking the same question, please have patience, we are not all available all day, some of us have summer jobs.

If you ask many more times, people will be reluctant to kindly help you out.

Also, please do not double, treble, quadruple post like you just have done, and especially don't just post one full of emoticons, or indeed on with a single full stop on it - you really are doing yourself no favours.

ReputationRep:
    its doing me alot i just found my genuis side of me!!

ReputationRep:
    and u are most deffinetly not a hacker, ure just annoying ppl, i dont no if u no expression, but i had to delete a lot of seans posts concerning amg in that thread. isnt it sad now that shes gone?

ReputationRep:
    now one more Q. how do you become like you?

ReputationRep:
    maybe ull find out one day when u grow up sean.

ReputationRep:
    well, iam sorry iam not living that long................

ReputationRep:
    its just a matter of time sean untill i delte this thread, and if u dont behave ask d to block ure ip

ReputationRep:
    have it your way

ReputationRep:
    now is there anything i can help u with at all? or have u finished annoying me for the nite? do u still want ure avatar? u can only have it if u behave

ReputationRep:
    yes i want it and yes i will behave can you do it tonight?

ReputationRep:
    This guy is just being plain disruptive, probably another one with the idea that its sad to be on an educational board during the summer holidays, so he's being disruptive to those who get some use out of it.

It's a sad state of affairs.

What is Seans problem regarding Musical_Gal, that really was a sorry state when a series of relatively new members could drive someone as helpful as A_M_G away.

ReputationRep:
    what are you talking about? AMG was my friend why would i drive here away?!

ReputationRep:
    i no, u really didnt help sean, now shes gone 4 ever. i was gonna do ure avatar but not anymore, i will do it, or ask moonshine to do it once u have proven to me that u can post as an adult, ill have a rethink 2mrw

ReputationRep:
    iam not a adult iam 11 iam sorry if am not mature but iam a kid!! i live in the usa

ReputationRep:
    i realise ure not an adult but i want u to post as much like one as poss, non of this milti posting please

thats my offer for the avatr, take it or leave it

ReputationRep:
    I'll say no more.

Maybe you should reconsider whether or not this forum is the place for you.

Unless you are prepared to post something constructive in the future regarding education, and more to the point UK education, I would rethink how long you should remain part of this group.

Please also bear in mind that the moderators of this group do not spend 100 % of their time sitting in front of a computer screen able to delete/edit your mindless postings, they do not get paid, and if they eventually get really fed up to the stage of the board not being moderatable they may close the board down - which would really spoil it for everyone who genuinely comes to this board for support with their education.

ReputationRep:
    indeed, thank u expression, and i had to spend 2 hours today deleting stupid and offensive posts from ppl who i hope d has blocked. sean, i also had to delete many from u

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 22, 2003
Poll
Who do you think it's more helpful to talk about mental health with?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.