Turn on thread page Beta

Is it worrying that Islamic extremists are so young? watch

ReputationRep:
    deleted

ReputationRep:
    Nothing is going wrong. It's your thoughts lady.

ReputationRep:
    us young Muslims are chilled, dont worry

ReputationRep:
    no cuz the only people that would be a muslamic terrorist are retards, have 47 chromosomes or are young and impressionable.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lady Comstock)
    Indeed, but I think it's worrying that the un-chilled ones are mostly young, when the younger generations should be naturally turning away from religious fanaticism.
    its calm, all my mates are arab/asian muslims we just call ourselves muslim but we drink smoke weed and do all sorts, the young generation is sound you get the odd religious guy but they change quick, my best mate was really religious and just ended up clubbing and drinking after 1 week at uni LOL

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lady Comstock)
    You expect religious conservatism to decrease with every new generation, and for it to be the preserve of the elderly as has been the case with Christianity. Yet, religious conservatism seems to be rife amongst Britain's young Muslims, with most extremists (such as those going out to Syria to fight with ISIS) being young.

Something is obviously going very wrong.

Thoughts?
    You have touched an important point.
    You do expect younger people to be less religious , but these are muslims , they don't work well with logic. they believe in an arab pedophile and mass murderer in the sky.
    The muslims are ruining our society.
    It's time to send all of them to syria and shoot them with drones.
    then our society will be free , cool and advanced again.
    and not the sharia hell hole the muslims and leftists politicians who are afraid of the muslims , impose on us.

ReputationRep:
    I think it's because they see your name as a Bioshock Infinite reference when Bioshock 1 and 2 were clearly better :danceboy:

ReputationRep:
    Why hello Elizabeth.

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.