Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    so theres a boy, ive liked him for ages and i thought he liked me, weve been messaging for months and months and even though we find it hard to talk at school we talk well outside of school (our families are friends) but hes really on and off with me sometimes he says he wants something to happen between us and sometimes he acts like he doesnt like me. recently we kind of had an argument again and weve not talked much since at all! the other day i tried to be mature and make amends you so i wouldnt be on bad terms with him and he just replied with "i dunno" ive said to my friends that im going to "close this chapter" and get over him but its hard! i need advice like should i get over him? should i give it another go? and if i should get over him, how do i get over him because its hard!!!!!!! help please xx

Tell him to **** off!! Playing all sorts of mind games.You deserve better than that

Do what you feel is right.. .

Well, If you feel like he is giving you mixed signals he either isn't sure himself or he's messing with you. Try and move on and show him you haven't got time to play games, maybe that'll get to him. If he really likes you he will make a move. Don't let him have the satisfaction of you wrapped around his finger.
    Keep yourself busy, and when you think of him remind yourself that someone else is out there for you- someone way better. Don't frown because someone is falling in love with your smile.
    Good luck and do what is best for you. Your happiness comes first.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Tell him to **** off!! Playing all sorts of mind games.You deserve better than that
    hahaha thanks for making me laugh!!! This made me feel better thankyou

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FaisalNaeem03)
    Do what you feel is right.. .
    I dont know what i feel is right ((

(Original post by AnnaW7)
    I dont know what i feel is right ((
    Umm. I'm sorry I've never really been in a relationship like this... I'm sorry I cannot help, as I've never experienced this. But there are other people which may be able to help you though

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 10, 2015
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.