Is this a good EPQ idea?

Watch this thread
Parrotperson
Badges: 10
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
I want to do it on biology, specifically descent with modification and natural selection...

My question idea is "Do we, as a society of nature lovers, exploit the most fundamental biological principle of descent with modification?

- I was thinking of using our use of it in agricultural selective breeding and its impacts/ domestication and the dog breeding/ horse racing industries contrasted with its use to develop malaria free mosquitoes etc...

Or I was going to to "To what extent is descent with modification the most key factor in the survival of a species in the modern, natural world" - I was thinking of using sexual selection (and how it can sometimes inhibit successful natural selection)/ rapid climate and habitat change and selective breeding to explain why in the modern world it may not be as effective as before.

I was also thinking of maybe doing it on natural selection vs sexual selection.

What do you think?
TSR Jessica
Badges: 19
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 6 years ago
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. Are you sure you’ve posted in the right place? Posting in the specific Study Help forum should help get responses.

I'm going to quote in Tank Girl now so she can move your thread to the right place if it's needed. :yy:

Spoiler:
Show
(Original post by Tank Girl)
x
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (37)
25.87%
As I expected (46)
32.17%
Harder (53)
37.06%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (7)
4.9%

Watched Threads