Turn on thread page Beta

Feel really annoying and awkward watch

i get on quite well with my uni course leader and so she asked me to organise a meet up with the current students and the new one joining our course during freshers week. i just feel really annoying and awkward as none of the current students wants to go and i've been pestering them.

i was hoping not to stand out at uni and just blend into the background but we haven't even gone back yet and this happens... i feel so annoying

ReputationRep:
    That sucks. I had a similar (not exactly the same, but partly) situation in college where the tutor got me to create a whole presentation to assist her teaching to the rest of the class, which doesn't sounds anywhere near as bad as it actually was. I'm one of the people who want to blend in to the background too. Just tell her that you don't wanna do it or that people don't wanna go then she'll get someone else to do it or stop it altogether?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 10, 2015
Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.