Turn on thread page Beta

how do you know if a boy likes you..? watch

Announcements

there's this boy I like and idk.. I guess I kinda like him.. As in, I can't stop thinking about him..?

we talk frequently about anything and everything and when there's eye contact between us, it feels weird. Sometimes, I notice he's watching me and when I look over to him, he doesn't turn away?

perhaps I'm being silly but are these signs he might like me? If not, what signs should I look for...?

eye contact is one reason I think someone might like me back, but the signals are so mixed now. good luck.

ReputationRep:
    If you ask 'Do you like me' and he replies with 'yes', that's a pretty good sign.

ReputationRep:
    One way is to just randomly say hi and then after a few days ihe will be come and ask you out. That is the power of female vagina

ReputationRep:
    If you're not bad-looking then yes he likes you. 95%+ chance.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 11, 2015
Poll
Cats or dogs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.