Why do I have a shot?

Spoiler

I don't like getting hopes up.
Still dunno who you are/what you look like. :colonhash:
Original post by Mochassassin
I don't like getting hopes up.
Still dunno who you are/what you look like. :colonhash:

Such a tease! :wink:

Even if I unchecked the anonymous box, I still don't have a picture on my profile :u:
Original post by Anonymous
Such a tease! :wink:

Even if I unchecked the anonymous box, I still don't have a picture on my profile :u:

Tough luck, buddy. :u:
Tough luck, buddy. :u:

Aah well, I'll live!

You don't look chubby from your pic BTW so maybe you're not my type anyway :tongue:
Original post by Anonymous
Aah well, I'll live!

You don't look chubby from your pic BTW so maybe you're not my type anyway :tongue:

Tell that to my thunder thighs and fat rolls. It's all about angles, bruh. :lol:
Anons aren't really my type anyway.

Except Anon_98. <3
(edited 8 years ago)
Tell that to my thunder thighs and fat rolls. It's all about angles, bruh. :lol:
Anons aren't really my type anyway.

It's totally about angles, I have 7 chins remember?... Give or take a few. :mmm:

Except Anon_98. <3

<333 :hugs: .tseb eht er'uoY

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Anon_98
It's totally about angles, I have 7 chins remember?... Give or take a few. :mmm:

<333 :hugs: .tseb eht er'uoY

Posted from TSR Mobile

PRSOM, my darling. PRSOM.
<3 !oot tseb eht er'uoY
Original post by SeamanDemon
Do you have high testosterone?

It's probably very likely that I do, yeah. All of the men in my family are very masculine looking and acting so that would be my guess. You think that has something to do with it? Maybe, I couldn't say.

Original post by Justmoll28
it makes me happy that guys like you exsist. not at the fact you like thick girls but the fact youre open about it, thanks.

If it makes you happy then I'm glad I posted it lol. I don't see any reason why a guy would try to keep it hidden - if you're too embarrassed about what you like in terms of women to even openly say it then how are you going to go out with them in real life? I feel sorry for the girls who end up with those guys because I can imagine that when they go out on dates the guy is always worried that someone he knows will see them together, which obviously sucks for the girl and her feelings.

Original post by Little Popcorns
I doubt they 'actively' like you...

Get it? Get it? Bahhhhh

You'd think so but trust me, if they like you then they can be more than 'active' enough when they put their minds to it. :wink:

Original post by Little Popcorns
Describe your build?

Around average height for my country (5'10), pretty lean with decent muscle mass but I'm not huge. I've done karate a few times a week for quite a few years so all my training revolves around that, which involves too much flexibility and aerobic activity for me to really get into bodybuilding. Not that I think that being muscle bound is the most aesthetic thing either.

Original post by Jebedee
Did you start off liking slim chicks and move onto larger ladies?

Nah, always liked girls with some meat (<--- does this make sense in english?). Never really knew why but I'm not exactly sad about it. :smile:

Original post by RainbowKiwi
I got it :ahee:

OP why are you discriminating against slim girls? :frown:

There is nothing in principal wrong with slim chicks, but they just never did it for me and tbh I can't fully grasp why they excite any guy, but the vast majority of guys do like slim women so there must be some reason. It's part of the beauty of life that we have different tastes though: I never claimed to be so enlightened that I have no physical preferences lol.
Reply 30
does intelligent design need an intelligent designer
Original post by K.C
does intelligent design need an intelligent designer

Do universal laws need a law giver? Stop derailing my thread! :P
Reply 32
Original post by MartinYelCid
Do universal laws need a law giver? Stop derailing my thread! :P

ok

do they have to be like proper or what if they are more curvaceous with a flat tummy and stuff
Original post by K.C
ok

do they have to be like proper or what if they are more curvaceous with a flat tummy and stuff

I'd prefer it if they were what you refer to as 'proper' but if a girl had a flat stomach but was very curvy otherwise then I'd be very happy as well.
Reply 34
I'd prefer it if they were what you refer to as 'proper' but if a girl had a flat stomach but was very curvy otherwise then I'd be very happy as well.

what makes them attractive to you
Reply 35
As the title states.

A REAL man!! Finally!
Original post by K.C
what makes them attractive to you

Difficult to put into words precisely. I have a positive attraction to the extra size, would be a way of saying it - more curves. But there's also the added softness to the touch, and the fact that they're warmer and generally more pleasant to hug. On top of that I find it very feminine, where as girls with very defined cheekbones/jaws/shoulder bones look masculine to me.

Assuming you're part of the majority that prefers slim girls I could just as well ask you what makes them attractive to you, though I suspect the case would be a bit different since the only way I can make sense of that preference would be by postulating that the person who has it is in fact put off by the extra weight that chubby girls have which I can kind of sympathize with because I have an upper limit myself, it's just considerably higher than normal.
Reply 37
Difficult to put into words precisely. I have a positive attraction to the extra size, would be a way of saying it - more curves. But there's also the added softness to the touch, and the fact that they're warmer and generally more pleasant to hug. On top of that I find it very feminine, where as girls with very defined cheekbones/jaws/shoulder bones look masculine to me.

Assuming you're part of the majority that prefers slim girls I could just as well ask you what makes them attractive to you, though I suspect the case would be a bit different since the only way I can make sense of that preference would be by postulating that the person who has it is in fact put off by the extra weight that chubby girls have which I can kind of sympathize with because I have an upper limit myself, it's just considerably higher than normal.

i don't mind a bit of chub :smile:
Chubby girls are the best~ For instance, best for cuddles
Original post by Doormatt
Chubby girls are the best~ For instance, best for cuddles

I know exactly what you mean - the hugs I've had with skinny girls just don't quite compare.

Quick Reply

Latest