Turn on thread page Beta

I dont find girls under dress size 14 attractive watch

ReputationRep:
    And tbh I prefer 16+, dunno why but I like bigger women. I dont care how pretty these skinny girls are I just dont find them sexually attractive, This quite large female came into my place.of work the other day, clearly obese, If I had to guess her weight Id say 26 stone but she was so pretty and I was sexually attracted to her, the other males I work with kept saying "look at the whale" etc etc, quite upsetting really.. but yeah women like that are very attractive to me. Am I crazy?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Treypound)
    And tbh I prefer 16+, dunno why but I like bigger women. I dont care how pretty these skinny girls are I just dont find them sexually attractive, This quite large female came into my place.of work the other day, clearly obese, If I had to guess her weight Id say 26 stone but she was so pretty and I was sexually attracted to her, the other males I work with kept saying "look at the whale" etc etc, quite upsetting really.. but yeah women like that are very attractive to me. Am I crazy?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

Fat fetish?

ReputationRep:
    Being under size 14 dress size is not skinny :L It's slim/average etc, only of youre under size 8 then maybe..

But if you like bigger women, good for you lmao

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by angelcake123)
    Being under size 14 dress size is not skinny :L

But if you like bigger women, good for you lmao
    ? clearly if its under the smallest size would be 0 aka nothing, so yes it is

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    To each his own..

ReputationRep:
    Most people have a preference for who they are most attracted to, it's nothing weird or anything everyone just has varied tastes! You like what you like.

ReputationRep:
    I agree

ESP if they cute in the face

ReputationRep:
    aint nothing wrong with liking meaty women. Tho digging girls size18+ is bordering a bbw fetish. Especially if she's 26 stones.

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    14 isn't the smallest dress size lmao

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    Guess someone's gotta chase those chubbies....

ReputationRep:
    thats really disturbing

ReputationRep:
    Right don't really see why anyone fat or thin on this forum would care about your preferences... But you're an absolutely doll for letting us know :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Thank you for letting me know, I can sleep well knowing my brain is filled with more useful knowledge that will help me in years to come.
    That's the reason I come on here. Wait...

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Rolls upon rolls of fat is sexy.

ReputationRep:
    14 isn't the smallest dress size lmao

Posted from TSR Mobile
    omg cant you read lmao! I said anything smaller than 14 isnt attractive to me.. learn English or ****off

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Alright then.

ReputationRep:
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    omg cant you read lmao! I said anything smaller than 14 isnt attractive to me.. learn English or ****off
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    Well, maybe if you learnt to form sentences properly, people would understand...

ReputationRep:
    It's common that a lot of black guys like big chubby girls so you're not rare in this.

ReputationRep:
    Well, maybe if you learnt to form sentences properly, people would understand...
    just you who can't understand mate, stop trying to act like others are as retarded as you.

DH

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.