Turn on thread page Beta

Torn between what girl I like best. watch

Well its early days, basically been dating 2 girls, not in a relationship way but lets see how we connect sort of way.

First girl is 29, gorgeous, blonde busty natural beauty, she is a friendly girl but seems to have quite a dry personality and works in business, really as gorgeous as the sort of girl who turns men and womens heads and can easily be a model

She seems to be more slow in terms of things, she asks formal questions like working out if we are compatable which I assume comes from her being a little older and her business background.

Girl 2 is 24, basically a sweet feminine beauty again who would turn heads, big eyes sweet smile and very bubbly, she is more the picnics in the park sort of girl and says she enjoys stuff like cooking and making her own clothes.

I like both so its hard to see if I should focus on one and may get nowhere, girl 2 seems more sweet and prettier in one sense where girl 1 is more hot sexy and gorgeous.

Or girl 1 is more the type that would expect a certain level of work in a relationship and would probably wear the trousers, and girl 2 would just take things as they come.

Just so confused, dont want to tell girl 1 unless I ask out girl 2 and she says yes but its too early for that and I dont know either well enough yet to make a full judgement just on first few impressions(such as a few coffee dates and talking on skype)

Sorry it may seem I am focused on looks but its more as both as so beautiful certain aspects stand out more

ReputationRep:
    Threesome

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    lucky bugger

Lol its just I am that age where women want a mature minded male, may seem great but when they treat a potential partner like they would handle a job interview it isnt the best feeling.

ReputationRep:
    Get to know them more and as time goes on, one will stand out more than the other

ReputationRep:
    Didn't read, but I have one word for you. Threesome

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Younger one, but that's likely just because I'm young myself...
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    I think there'll be one who plays in your mind more, but because on paper they seem equal you can't decide. I think you should go with the girl you spend thinking about the longest.

Well thats tougher, both are jaw droppers in looks for example, girl 1 seems more interested in a relatonship based on needs and compatability i.e ticking boxes whilst partner is reasonable looking (which means less self confidence when with her) when girl 2 seems to want one based on guy being a nice guy and personalities clicking.

Girl 1 being tall, natural blonde and VERY busty makes me more sexually attracted in one way.

Whilst girl 2 is more beautiful in the pretty way whilst still having an amazing figure(both have long legs and amazing hips though I normally prefer curvy women) and is more the sort of girl I want to be passionate with.

Aah! How tough life must be to have a choice between 2 women. Just pick one you duffer!

Meanwhile for some of us..........

(Original post by Anonymous)
    Aah! How tough life must be to have a choice between 2 women. Just pick one you duffer!

Meanwhile for some of us..........
    I have been single for 8 years, and only had sex 5 times in 9 years lol so not all great though part of that was worrying I wouldnt perform if I met a girl as been so long.

I have been single for 8 years, and only had sex 5 times in 9 years lol so not all great though part of that was worrying I wouldnt perform if I met a girl as been so long.
    Uh-huh.

I should clarify: Meanwhile for some of us who don't have a girl and have never had a girl.............

ReputationRep:
    So to summarise; you wait eight years for a bust, and then you *** at once?

(Original post by Profesh)
    So to summarise; you wait eight years for a bust, and then you *** at once?
    I never said 8 years without sex I said 5 times in 9 years,(I meant 8 actually and that was 5 times AFTER I broke up with girl) that was over a time period

And it was more performance anxiety than being too quick, if I just wanted sexual contact I would still need to be "ready"

ReputationRep:
    I never said 8 years without sex I said 5 times in 9 years,(I meant 8 actually and that was 5 times AFTER I broke up with girl) that was over a time period

And it was more performance anxiety than being too quick, if I just wanted sexual contact I would still need to be "ready"
    Sounds punishing.

ReputationRep:
    Sexy and gorgeous?

Right so...um which one do you actually click with OP?

Sexy and gorgeous can fade...what will you do then?

If someone has a good personality that's with them for life.

It's clear you find both attractive so that's even. Now you have to look at their qualities and how well you connect with them both. Does one of them have one or more deal breakers that would turn you off from being with them long term?

Girl 2 personally sounds like the better option but it's about how you feel really.

I'm not sure where you're going with the turning heads thing, you looking for a trophy wife or a long term girlfriend?

If you've not been dating them long then continue to date both to determine who you'd like to pursue a relationship with?

(Original post by MaseratiJay)
    Sexy and gorgeous?

Right so...um which one do you actually click with OP?

Sexy and gorgeous can fade...what will you do then?

If someone has a good personality that's with them for life.

It's clear you find both attractive so that's even. Now you have to look at their qualities and how well you connect with them both. Does one of them have one or more deal breakers that would turn you off from being with them long term?

Girl 2 personally sounds like the better option but it's about how you feel really.

I'm not sure where you're going with the turning heads thing, you looking for a trophy wife or a long term girlfriend?

If you've not been dating them long then continue to date both to determine who you'd like to pursue a relationship with?
    Too early to tell still, girl 2 seems better but she seems naturally just a nice girl so it would feel like she would act the same with me then with a friend, girl 1 seems to be less emotional so its hard to tell what she will be like as a girlfriend.

the only deal breakers I would say in some way is girl 2 seems to be more just a average sweet girl personality and doesnt talk much about the future so will treat things like future family as it comes., girl 1 talks about the future and it feels if I got with her then its a partner for life, and we are at a similar stage in life i.e settling down and wanting family which may make a great relationship on paper but might make me feel like she is with me because she wants me rather than she is settling.

Girl 1 is in a good job and in the settling down part of her life, girl 2 is more the hang around with friends and dating part of her life.

And I don't care about looks in the way you think, each type of looks has its own merits, a hot stunner would make me feel sexually attractive, a sweet beauty would make me feel like im a nice guy, and both feel out of my league so I would be self concious but more so with the "hotter" one.

A plainer girl I might be even more attracted to since she is more "normal" in terms on loos and I wouldnt feel like I was not good enough but whilst I wouldnt feel dissaponted I would think about "prettier" girls and wonder what life would of been like with them,

I am a little mad lol, I just overthink things which is why I have been single so long.

ReputationRep:
    From my perspective Girl #2 is more suited for the long run.

As you stated, girl #1 has a 'dry personality', which might irritate you in the long run.

But by all means date them a bit longer.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 11, 2015
Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.