Turn on thread page Beta

Why do I act so simple and boring?! watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I am such a simple person its unreal. I used to go out all the time and get on the drinks but since I got a full time job at 18, all I did was work, eat and sleep and I also moved out on my own. Then I did an access course and changed jobs twice since and now I am at Uni starting second year. I never go out clubbing. I look forward to going home after work/Uni and having a bath, get myself a cuppa and jump into bed with a Netflix movie! I've lost so many friends because I prefer staying home than getting drunk.

I am 22 and even at work if I get invited out to an event or something I always say no because I can't be bothered to get involved with work?! I just want to disengage myself and only go for the money and thats it. Am I really abnormal? :/ I am also obsessed with getting new microwaves, cushions, duvets, curtains, washing machine etc!! I mean a girl of my age getting excited over electrical appliances *facepalm* nobody adds me on FB at all but at work this girl is always having convos nobody bothers to talk to me even though I am talkative and I have a laugh! I think maybe I am too mature :/

A girl at work is my age but she goes out all the time and makes friends, mind you she still lives at home so she doesn't pay a lot of money. I have to pay everything l

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    You're growing up and your needs, preferences and desires change. It won't hurt to try out a few events again once in a while or maybe try talk to people a few years older than you who will have different attitudes to life compared to your peers

Poll
Cats or dogs?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.