Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    What uni did you apply to, and for what. the only thing to say about A2, is atleast the time between finnishing the exams and getting results is shorter.

Phil

ReputationRep:
    Why, what was the time gap between exams and getting results like before? If it was way longer than now, I feel reall sorry for those who had to go through that. I find this wait tough enough.

ReputationRep:
    No what I meant was that there is a longer gap between finnishing ASs and getting results, and finnishing A2s and getting results, as AS and A2 both have the same results day, but the A2 exams usually start and finnish later.

Phil

ReputationRep:
    Wish my A level results would just come out. Dying to know where I'll be spending the next 3 years of my life. I need 3 As and I think for the first time ever I'll be well and truly devastated if I don't get in. I've wanted to go to UCL for so long I just can't imagine myself anywhere else. Am not too stressed yet cause I'm keeping busy with work. But I usually start having nightmares a week before exam results come out. These nightmares have so far been completely unfounded so hopefully they will remain so.

There seems to be some confusion over whether AS's have to be entered on UCAS applications or not. I think when you have got your application forms to complete it will become clearer. On section 7A only certificated qualifications are entered (i.e. those that you have accepted certificates for and are not retaking)
    section 7B enter only qualifications that will be completed following publication of winter and summer exams (i.e. 3 AS units that you have decided not to resit and are happy with or A2's that will not be resat.
    A level UNITS and AS UNITS are NOT qualifications and so must not be entered.
    I hope this is clearer although I admit it is confusing. You can make reference to AS modules already sat, particularly if they are impressive, in your personal statement or head of 6th form can mention them in their reference but you don't need to mention them on UCAS form at all if you so wish.

OK. I seriously nedd someone's help on this. I'm going away in August and don't get back until the 22nd so I'll mis results day (21st). Could anyone tell me what you can do if you miss results day?

ReputationRep:
    They'll mail you the results, dont worry.......

ReputationRep:
    Originally posted by Toyosi
    These nightmares have so far been completely unfounded so hopefully they will remain so.

im stil having nightmares bout the exams and they finnished a month ago!!!

love Katy ***

ReputationRep:
    lol, i'v had few dreams and some "nightmares" about results day, dunno if they mean anything, i guess its just natural to have them lol

ReputationRep:
    Ive had nightmares about the exams, Its like you remember the question but think you wrote the wrong answer. Im dreading the 14th as I dont think ive got the grades to get into my 1st choice uni. ( only about 18 days to go now!)

Poll
Do you have a role model?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.